Personal CareHair RemovalMen's Electric RazorsConair
17 Piece Custom Home Hair Cut Kit, Model HC118RW, 1 ea

Conair 17 Piece Custom Home Hair Cut Kit, Model HC118RW, 1 ea

Powerful Magnetic Motorbr Long-Lasting, Self-Sharpening Stainless Steel Blades Easy-to-use 17 piece clipper kit for all your home haircutting and grooming needs. Includes a powerful magnetic motor and long-lasting, self-sharpening stainless steel blades. The taper control has 45 total settings for all your custom cuts. Includes: br 1 - Magnetic Motor Clipper 8 - Detail Guide Combs: Left Ear, Right Ear, 1 8, 1 4, 3 8, 1 2, 5 8, 7 8 2 - Styling Clips 1 - Barber Comb 1 - Cleaning Brush 1 - Oil 1 - Blade Guard 1 - Deluxe Hard Storage Case 1 - Barber Scissors

Does someone have ever used it to shave bikini area. Is it good?
I think it looks really nice
Is this product worth buying?
Start your review of Conair 17 Piece Custom Home Hair Cut Kit, Model HC118RW, 1 ea!
Baby C.
Saint Charles, MO
Husband uses this on himself and our 2 boys works well. All the attachment are great husband can do so many hair styles with this kit
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
I cant believe I found these on here to review.  I have this exact kit at home to trim up my mans hair. I use it to for certain parts lol but mostly for him and it works great...the blades stay sharp and its a must for anyone that needs a quick trim and doesnt want to go somewhere to get it done.
Kimberly C.
Norcross, GA
I recommend this product. Use it you will not regret it is one of the favorite products of my husband good brand.
Sam S.
Minerva
So many different connecting pieces allows one to use this model to shave almost anywhere!
Kaytlin F.
Lawtell
The fact I don't know how I to its original form of and a few days years in prison a little
Roobendo  C.
Brookline, MA
Sometimes I do my hair and trim my beard on my own. I got this on amazon and it was pretty affordable
Julieth  B.
Scottsdale, AZ
No uso estos productos no podría dar mi opinión al respecto por eso hice la depilación láser hacer tiempo atrás 🤗
misty M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been cutting my husband's hair with Conair hair clippers since we got married 10 years ago. I love how this kit comes with everything that you need to do a professional-quality haircut from the comfort of your own home. My husband has always been happy with the way these go through his hair without pulling or tugging. I recommend these Clippers to anyone that's interested in cutting their husbands or any male in their families hair.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Don't think I bought the 17 piece kit but definitely this electric trimmer!! I use this for my sideburns which can get very long very quickly. Meets my expectations by a long shot and is easy to clean!
Heather  W.
Horton, AL
I have these and love them. I cut hair and sometimes when I leave my chi brand at work I grab these at home and they work just as great. They are super affordable