BY CONAIR

A staple in the Conair Hospitality line, this white wall-mount dryer offers great performance plus an LED nightlight. The 6-foot cord provides the user with greater mobility, making it easy to use. see more...

Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I needed a new hair dryer so I got one cheap and still it works good. It was kinda expensive but not really. Normally I don't dry my hair cause it makes it greasy but this one doesn't make it greasy and it just dries it really fast.
Caity C.
These are present In most hotel rooms and condos when we go on vacation and they always work great! I never pack my own hair dryer anymore because these are reliable and great.
Mannie D.
Frisco, Texas
For a hotel dryer, this baby does the trick. It keeps me from having to over pack a dryer so I have more room for shoes. The only thing I hate is that I can't take it with me.
Jamelia L.
Rockville, MD
I don't not personal own one of these blow dryers but have came across it many times in my hotels since I travel often from work. It's blow drying power is weak and never dries my hair but always seem to either spark and catch on fire (yes you read that correctly) or smoke up the entire room (not steam but smoke). I don't know if the hotels are just not maintaining them or they are truly this bad.
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
This blow dryer gets so hot you can see the red Iron grids heating up on the inside. However it manages still not to burn your hair. It has adjustable temperatures from cold to hot. And it doesn't get in the way with the long cord with easy and efficient storage. The first time I saw a hairdryer like this was at a hotel. So I Googled it and found one for my guest bathroom
ashley r.
Coeburn
I love these! I had to purchase one because I loved using the ones in hotels! They work great and you don't have to worry about putting them away you just hang it back on the wall!
Codi C.
Fort Wayne
It may be little but it is mighty. Prior to using it I assumed I'd be blow drying my hair all day long, to my surprise it actually dried my hair at the same speed or maybe even a little sooner.
Rachel L.
Aw, so cute and actually works decently! I've only tried this once at a hotel I stayed at, but it was okay! It dries your hair, which I guess is the whole point haha
Janet W.
Blaine , MN
This gem right here may be unnecessary but I think it is perfect for a guest bathroom! May give you a bit of a “hotel” vibe but my family and friends that come to visit love it!
Hannah N.
Bronston, KY
Easy for traveling, conair is a great product and always works, ive had a dryer for over 7 years and never had a problem with it. It’s my favorite!