BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Best Cutting System* Beard&Nbsp;&Amp; Mustache Trimmer Cordless/Rechargeable Detailing Blade Shaving Foil Nose/Ear Trimmer 3 Jawline Combs 5-Position Comb Beard &Amp; Mustache Trimmer For All Facial Hair Lengths &Amp; Styles. Detailing Blade For Intricate Definition. Shaving Foil For Ultra-Close &Amp; Precise Results. Ear/Nose Trimmer For Safe Removal Of Nose &Amp; Ear Hair. Taper Control For Popular 2-Day Stubble Look. Includes: Multi-Use Handle Hair Trimming Blade Detailing Blade Shaving Foil 5-Position Adjustable Comb Nose/Ear Hair Trimmer 3 Jawline Combs Mustache Comb Cleaning Brush Lubricating Oil Adapter Storage Stand Limited 2 Year Warranty Model Gmt189cgb *Conair Professional Quality Ground Stainless Steel Blades Tested Against Top Selling Trimmers. Made In China Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Janee D.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is what my boyfriend uses to shave his head and he loves this thing. Plus there’s different sizes so when he shaves, it’s how he wants it. He does this instead of going to get it professionally done and it works. Plus saves us money.
Jadi S.
Great set I think anything from conair works amazing as far as hair products and tools go my dad owns this set and he loves it he cuts his own hair all the time and it always look a great thanks to this conair product
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
This comes I bandy for us in my house because we cut our own hair. The boys always need a new one when we buy cheap ones. It down at pull their hair and it gets the job done. Men should defiantly buy for hair.
phyllis p.
Summerville, SC
My husband uses this one a weekly bases he loves to use it on his beard it gives him a nice clean look without the hassle and price of going to a barber shop every week it's a great money and time saver
Bethany Lynn A.
Prestonsburg, KY
So I bought this product for my husband and it started overhearing for some reason and quit working within a week I will not buy this product again but I will say I do love Connie products just not this one.
somer y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband has this set and he likes it. He doesn't use it much because he has more facial hair but he does use it to trim and manscape. If battery is low we just plug it up and recharge in a flash.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this last Christmas for my oldest son. He absolutely lobes it, he has all his grooming needs now it one product. He uses it often and its still going strong. A great product.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom used to use this all the time on my brother. She wasn’t a hair dresser by any means but was always giving my brother and dad haircuts. She favored the conair brand most.
Mary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband enjoyed regularly using this grooming kit.
He was able to keep his moustache, eyebrows, sideburns and nape of neck well groomed.
This grooming kit comes with great style attachment tools for the specific job at hand.
It was easy to use and to charge. The tools were easy to clean and maintain.
He highly recommends this grooming system.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this at?
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone else tried this?
shananne c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Partner would love this where can u get it
Dina E.