BY CONAIR #1 in Electric Razors

Best Cutting System* Beard&Nbsp;&Amp; Mustache Trimmer Cordless/Rechargeable Detailing Blade Shaving Foil Nose/Ear Trimmer 3 Jawline Combs 5-Position Comb Beard &Amp; Mustache Trimmer For All Facial Hair Lengths &Amp; Styles. Detailing Blade For Intricate Definition. Shaving Foil For Ultra-Close &Amp; Precise Results. Ear/Nose Trimmer For Safe Removal Of Nose &Amp; Ear Hair. Taper Control For Popular 2-Day Stubble Look. Includes: Multi-Use Handle Hair Trimming Blade Detailing Blade Shaving Foil 5-Position Adjustable Comb Nose/Ear Hair Trimmer 3 Jawline Combs Mustache Comb Cleaning Brush Lubricating Oil Adapter Storage Stand Limited 2 Year Warranty Model Gmt189cgb *Conair Professional Quality Ground Stainless Steel Blades Tested Against Top Selling Trimmers. Made In China Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Shauna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this because I hate going to spend so much money at the salon when all my son needs is a buzz and a mohawk type thing, I use this with the different gauges which makes it perfect for cutting his hair, I also use it on myself to get the back of my hairline where I don't like that it grows, basically use this on the whole family, its a great price for how much you get, and the product works great, I've had the same one for going on over 2 years now.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this on my clients at work if just cleaning them up a little after a shower or as a per usual routine depending on what needs to be done. My husband also uses this to get a decent shave as well.
Karla A.
Turlock
My husband likes this machine a lot, he has three years with her and it works very well even

A mi esposo le gusta mucho esta maquina, tiene tres años con ella y funciona muy bien aun
Hanna I.
I bought my husband this as his birthday present. He loves it and ever since he got this he said it has been so easier and time consuming for him to groom himself!!!
sherry r.
TULSA, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
most of these conairs seem to stop working after a while and i have never had that problem when it comes to this brand. just my luck i get faulty conair products
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is what my boyfriend uses to shave his head and he loves this thing. Plus there’s different sizes so when he shaves, it’s how he wants it. He does this instead of going to get it professionally done and it works. Plus saves us money.
Jadi S.
Great set I think anything from conair works amazing as far as hair products and tools go my dad owns this set and he loves it he cuts his own hair all the time and it always look a great thanks to this conair product
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
This comes I bandy for us in my house because we cut our own hair. The boys always need a new one when we buy cheap ones. It down at pull their hair and it gets the job done. Men should defiantly buy for hair.
Bethany Lynn A.
Prestonsburg, KY
So I bought this product for my husband and it started overhearing for some reason and quit working within a week I will not buy this product again but I will say I do love Connie products just not this one.
phyllis p.
Summerville, SC
My husband uses this one a weekly bases he loves to use it on his beard it gives him a nice clean look without the hassle and price of going to a barber shop every week it's a great money and time saver
shananne c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Partner would love this where can u get it
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone else tried this?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this at?
Dina E.
jeddah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use??
l m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can i trust this?🤔nothing happens to my skin?