Conair 13-Piece All-In-One Grooming System

Best Cutting System* Beard&Nbsp;&Amp; Mustache Trimmer Cordless/Rechargeable Detailing Blade Shaving Foil Nose/Ear Trimmer 3 Jawline Combs 5-Position Comb Beard &Amp; Mustache Trimmer For All Facial Hair Lengths &Amp; Styles. Detailing Blade For Intricate Definition. Shaving Foil For Ultra-Close &Amp; Precise Results. Ear/Nose Trimmer For Safe Removal Of Nose &Amp; Ear Hair. Taper Control For Popular 2-Day Stubble Look. Includes: Multi-Use Handle Hair Trimming Blade Detailing Blade Shaving Foil 5-Position Adjustable Comb Nose/Ear Hair Trimmer 3 Jawline Combs Mustache Comb Cleaning Brush Lubricating Oil Adapter Storage Stand Limited 2 Year Warranty Model Gmt189cgb *Conair Professional Quality Ground Stainless Steel Blades Tested Against Top Selling Trimmers. Made In China Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada.

Does this product work good?
Is this a good product for shaving my head for the first time?
Can i trust this?🤔nothing happens to my skin?
Start your review of Conair 13-Piece All-In-One Grooming System!
London
I buzz cut my own hair. So for normal hair cutting the color coded guards are nice except the purple guards are close in color and I accidentally cut more than I wanted because I grabbed the wrong guard. Now I’ve used it to trim hair in my equator. I will say it’s effective but be extremely careful as I cut my skin 3x and bled. Not fun.
Cedar Falls, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My man uses this Conair grooming system and I think that it’s easy to use and works well with trimming up edges and making nice lines. It is also affordable. The only downside it trying to keep all the pieces together so they don’t get lost.
East Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband received this as a gift from his father for his birthday. My husband used it a lot when he had hair! It has different accessories for different options:) I highly recommend it:) you can play around and use it however you want it:)
Albuquerque, NM
I bought this as a gift and they loved it. Very nice amount for the pricing of the product! Definitely a good set if you enjoy cutting hair as well I personally think the set is very affordable for a groomer starting off!!
Versatile, easy to use. Includes a lot of accessories and helpful little add ons to be able to do different things. I use this for body hair and nose hair trimming. Also I’ve used one for my beard. It is great and the battery lasts a decent amount. There is better. But this one does the job well.
I love this razor! It works great on hair down there. I hate regular razors because they leave razor burn this razor doesn’t! It gets very close to the follicle and cleans everything up nice. Would definitely recommend this product
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1,094 reviews
My husband was SUPER impressed when it came to this grooming set. He was skeptical at how good it would be at that price point, but he really enjoys it! He doesn't use all the different attachments but overall he's satisfied with this product!
Pearsall, TX
Bought this for my lover and he is is it almost every single day. The brand itself is amazing also are use other brands from Conair and it’s both good for men and women
always is a must have in every household. They make products for each one in the family. I love the scents and smells as well as the durability of their products. I definitely would buy again. Great choice! Conair
Blue Springs, MO
I use this on my face and my husbands face and it’s amazing for peach fuzz that keeps ur makeup from sticking and also good with his thicker hairs! Love this for us!