Conair 1.25

Conair 1.25" Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Conair combines the powerful properties of tourmaline technology with the benefits of ceramic and ultra high heat levels to deliver a professional curling iron, Frizz is eliminated and hair's natural luster is protected, Tourmaline Ceramic Technology effectively helps to protect hair against damage.

• Been looking for one of these is it any good? 2 Answers
Conair 1.25
Conair 1.25" Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Sterling Hts, MI
This thing heats up SO fast! It's my favorite iron and I've purchased multiple different sizes from Target to suit my different hair length needs. It's totally affordable so I don't mind buying more than one.
Samantha J.
Nashville, TN
This is a great budget curling iron. It allows you to get a nice curl that lasts a while. I use this product maybe once or twice a month to give me soft curls. I would most likely buy this product again. Although recently there have been a lot more options on the market online.
morgan p.
great drug store buy. have had this iron for a decade and truly feel it works just as well as any other expensive product. i have fine thin hair and it holds grip when i'm trying to get big curl. my sister has thick hair and this works well for her too. def a good staple iron for our curl collection.
Meghan R.
Hyde Park, MA
I've had quite a few different types of curling irons and this has been probably my second favorite one. It doesn't pull your hair or burn it to a crisp. I liked their earlier model with a built in coil to help form the curls, but this is a reliable and inexpensive iron.
SriLasya R.
I love this one but it has stopped heating all the way to the tip. It works well everywhere else, I might want to upgrade to the one with the rotating clip. OVerall, this tool works well and is easy to use. I would suggest it, but ensure that it is heating properly.
Manuela G.
Excelsior, MN
It's a good product for its price, I don't use a curling iron as much but have worked good every time I use it. Don't ever forget to use a termo protector before and a hair spray after, first to protect your hair and second to keep your look on point
Jessie H.
Los Angeles, CA
When I want big loose curls or waves, this is my go-to curling iron.  All of my hair styling products are Conair, so it's safe to say I love the brand.  This curling iron heats up really quick and always gives me a good wave!
Emily G.
Boone, NC
You get what you pay for, but for what you pay it's really great! For someone who doesn't need to use this often, it's great for what it does. Tourmaline always seems to keep the frizz down for me, and is better on hair.
Sasha D.
Great value, just like all the other Conair styling tools I've used! This size is great for giving your hair volume, just don't expect much "curl" action with this size barrel. The finish is smooth, doesn't snag hair, and heats up fairly quickly.
Devon G.
Riverton, NJ
I have had my curling iron for years and really enjoy it. It still continues to work as if it is brand new. I find that I do have to use a higher heat setting, but for my frequency of use, it doesn't matter. Probably will not repurchase though.
Ilissa V.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Been looking for one of these is it any good?