BY CONAIR

Features: -Automatically grinds whole beans before brewing-Distressed: No. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 11.5-Overall Width - Side to Side: 6.8-Overall Depth - Front to Back: 6.8-Overall Product Weight: 3.6. see more...

Riyen D.
Los Banos, CA
One of my favorite appliances EVER 😍 it heats up quickly and is great for when company is coming. I love taking it into my back porch and enjoying my morning cup outside, it's so easy with the portability! I recommend this to everyone I know.
Holly D.
Lexington
This is very convieniant and doesn't take up space it leaves and keeps your drinks nice and hotweather using it for tea or coffee you'll love it
Alexis J.
Great coffee maker! We use it at all of my family reunions!  Makes great tasting coffee and remains hot for a long time!
Hailey H.
Super sleek and cute. Great for special occasions. I love this product. I love the modern style of it aswell
Baraa A.
mississauga eglinton Avenue West 2560
Idont get this one but think it is cool and helps to make your coffee i think it is good what do think like me or no