Conair 1 inch Ceramic Classic Flat Iron Hair Straightener For Best Hair Styles- Zebra uploaded by Daniela D.

BY CONAIR

Veronica T.
Veronica T.
I am not a huge fan. I have wavy, thick hair and this never straightens my hair completely. It's only a one temp setting if I remember right (it's been awhile since I last tried it). I think if you have thin to mid thick hair that's already pretty straight this would work for you to keep flyaways down or whatnot. But def not for thicker hair. My hair isn't curly, just wavy and ya no go for me lol
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this one because the color was cute lol and it straightens my hair really good I love the results it gives me .it worked well on thick hair I'm happy about that
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Conair brand really good. The straightener works really well get nice and hot to your liking. Product works just as well as the high named brands.
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the first straighteners that I ever used. It was never my favorite, but it wasn't the worst the I've ever used.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this straightener for about 4 years and it still works like new.  No hot spots, the cord doesnt get kinked and the locking mechanicism still works to keep the plates together when it is stored.  Despite how affordable this straightener was, this was definitely a quality product.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price you pay you get decent results. If you have thick hair that you straighten multiple times a week you might want to get something high in quality. I only use mine occasionally so it does the job.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased my Conair 1 inch Ceramic Classic Flat Iron Hair Straightener For Best Hair Styles- Zebra about two years ago and I LOVE it!! It heats up quickly and stays that way. It's easy to clean between uses and is very affordable.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Walker, LA
No frills, no fuss, and compact enough for easy travel. It does everything I want it to, without costing a small fortune. I wish it lasted longer - I typically have to purchase a new one every year to year and a half. I use it maybe once or twice a week on my fine hair.
Todd S.
Todd S.
Prineville, OR
For a basic affordable hair straightener, this thing is great! I have owned mine for probably about 6 or 7 years now & it still works like new. The plastic does have a tendency to grab a hair here & there & pull it out (ouch!) But I wouldn't hesitate to get this again.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Union City, CA
It does the trick but if you want good results this is the type of product you should splurge on as you get what you pay for when it comes to straighteners the more expensive the better when is comes to this product