Conair 1

Conair 1" Flat Iron - Purple

BY CONAIR #94 in Hair Straighteners

Conair's european professional designed flat iron will protet your hair from frizz and breakage by use of the tourmaline ceramic plates. the 1" plates makes it easy to get up close to the root of your hair for a more complete and finished look. the straightener has an automatic off safety feature and dual voltage. see more...

Conair 1
Conair 1" Flat Iron - Purple
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
I dnt use my flat iron much but when I do it works awesome,great value too and if I forget to take along my curling iron I can use this to curl too.
Ana Carolina O.
Kenilworth, IL
It’s good! Especially because is doesn’t take a long time to get hot. I already used in my friend with a really curly hair and it worked good. Since I have a good hair I just need to pass one or two times to get a good result.
Jay t.
st george
omgggg!!! this is whatbonuse kind of everysingle day i even use it as a curling iron its not expensive at all i have damaged hair but this iron is supper sweet with my hair ive the same one for almost 5 years soo its that good and i alwyas take it with me if im going to anyones house or out of town because i dont like others peoples iron its just not the sme and its nasty :) !!!
Kim D.
Coral Springs, FL
This is the second flat iron that I've ever purchased, the first one being the same model that finally broke on me after I had it throughout college. It is thin and easily portable. My hair is already very straight, so I don't need that much heat to polish my hair. This Conair does the trick without damaging my hair.
Erika S.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my favorite flat iron.  It is a great price and gets your hair super straight.  I like that it has different temperature settings and not just the low and hi buttons.  It heats up really fast and can be used on all hair types. I would and have recommended this flat iron to others.
Lindsay S.
Elkton
This straightener isn't anything fancy. It gets the job done and was relatively cheap. I have long thick hair and it takes me a fairly short amount of time to straighten my whole head. This does heat up very hot, which is nice for thick hair.
Sarina Y.
Definitely recommend this product I first purchased my straightener about 7 years ago and it still works like a champ. It was very affordable light weight and easy to use. It doesn't burn my hair or anything it works really well.
Kiarah L.
This flat iron gets the job done. It doesn't have ceramic plate, which would usually be an issue but in this case is fine since I only is it on my clip ins. I bought this inexpensively from Amazon and I think I've gotten my money's worth.
Emily L.
Turner
Used this flat iron daily. Straightened my hair for the whole day. Was small enough to get all my small strands of hair. Lasted a while. Fair price, would recommend for beginners with a straighter. Yes
Allison E.
Louisville, KY
A very basic straightener but it's function matches the price. It is one of the cheapest ones on the shelf and I've actually re-bought it before when I've been on vacation and left mine at home because I know it'll get the job done and I already have a heavier duty one at home with more of the "bells and whistles." Long story short it's a good secondary iron to have but you'd probably want to pay a little more to get a nice primary one.
Tasha S.
Kenton
Can you use on wet hair?