Conair 1" Flat Iron - Purple

BY CONAIR #44 in Hair Straighteners

Conair's european professional designed flat iron will protet your hair from frizz and breakage by use of the tourmaline ceramic plates. the 1" plates makes it easy to get up close to the root of your hair for a more complete and finished look. the straightener has an automatic off safety feature and dual voltage. see more...

Conair 1" Flat Iron - Purple
Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
It is really useful for all of the hair styles I’d like to achieve. It is easy to use to straighten my hair with but also to curl it with. It heats up quickly and has various heat settings. The small size creates very pretty curls when used the right way. It’s easier to use than my wands! I love this product.
Bri F.
Middleport , NY
My all time favorite straightener. I’ve had the same purple one since I was 15 and I ended up having to buy another one last year to replace it after 6 years. I generally have short layers and the thin profile of the barrel really helps get every layer just as I want it with no kinks or crimps
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Great flat iron!
Affordable and easy to get your hands on!
Check your local Walmart or target!

We were definitely satisfied with this product!
Always use a heat protectant with any hot tool!
We recommend the pillow proof line from redken!

HausOfGlittah approved! 💋
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
I like this when I’m in a hurry. It works nicely. I have to use a ton of product when I use it or it feels like it fries my hair. It does make it feel burnt and rough. If I use a good heat protectant and a good hair mask, it’s not so bad.
Esther A.
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos el calor es genial el frío es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100%
Valentina 💜.
Oakland Gdns, NY
The best flat iron EVER. It gets super hot and works like a salon flat iron for a drugstore price. I have fine-medium hair and I can flat iron my FULL HEAF (I have A LOT of hair) in about half an hour
Erika S.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my favorite flat iron.  It is a great price and gets your hair super straight.  I like that it has different temperature settings and not just the low and hi buttons.  It heats up really fast and can be used on all hair types. I would and have recommended this flat iron to others.
Sharron S.
Paragould, AR
Daughter loved this she uses it alot more then you have a wreck and joe was in your clothes 👚 clothes bought it will be really needed it will miss him change it and the money and no Renee ooh us money your gonna be there are four days off Saturday
Ana Carolina O.
Kenilworth, IL
It’s good! Especially because is doesn’t take a long time to get hot. I already used in my friend with a really curly hair and it worked good. Since I have a good hair I just need to pass one or two times to get a good result.
Emily L.
Turner
Used this flat iron daily. Straightened my hair for the whole day. Was small enough to get all my small strands of hair. Lasted a while. Fair price, would recommend for beginners with a straighter. Yes
Tasha S.
Kenton
Can you use on wet hair?