Conair 1" Flat Iron - Purple

BY CONAIR

Conair's european professional designed flat iron will protet your hair from frizz and breakage by use of the tourmaline ceramic plates. the 1" plates makes it easy to get up close to the root of your hair for a more complete and finished look. the straightener has an automatic off safety feature and dual voltage. see more...

Conair 1" Flat Iron - Purple
Abigail M.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is my 2nd purchase of this flat iron. I've used chi, I've used it all. But this super affordable flat iron is my favorite. You can adjust the temperature which is very important for me, it heats up very quickly, and it powers down on its own if you forget to unplug it. It smooths my hair in minutes and I'll continue to purchase it as long as it's available to me.
Bri F.
Lockport, NY
My all time favorite straightener. I’ve had the same purple one since I was 15 and I ended up having to buy another one last year to replace it after 6 years. I generally have short layers and the thin profile of the barrel really helps get every layer just as I want it with no kinks or crimps
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
This is a durable straightener! I have had many for at least 5 years and it’s still going! I have never had issues with it , and it really straightens my hair. It still works as if I just bought it! Very great product and inexpensive! Worth the money!
Jacquelyn S.
Bel air , MD
I really love this straightener. The only thing I have to say about it is that I notice throughout the day my hair does start to wave if it’s hot and I’m working hard. Which I don’t like because if I straighten my hair I want it to stay that way
Dalyne E.
This is a pretty basic straightener. It was cheap but it works pretty nicely! My hair is pretty stubbornly curly and it gets it pretty straight. It gets very hot though! So watch out!
Heavyn L.
Oneida, TN
It is really useful for all of the hair styles I’d like to achieve. It is easy to use to straighten my hair with but also to curl it with. It heats up quickly and has various heat settings. The small size creates very pretty curls when used the right way. It’s easier to use than my wands! I love this product.
Erika S.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my favorite flat iron.  It is a great price and gets your hair super straight.  I like that it has different temperature settings and not just the low and hi buttons.  It heats up really fast and can be used on all hair types. I would and have recommended this flat iron to others.
Jenny A.
Passaic, NJ
My sister purchased this when she moved to Florida and I got to use it and it did a great job for such a small hair straightener! It was affordable for her and from my use with it I thought it was great. It does heat up really quick and it’s a bit scary but it’s been great use to her!
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Great flat iron!
Affordable and easy to get your hands on!
Check your local Walmart or target!

We were definitely satisfied with this product!
Always use a heat protectant with any hot tool!
We recommend the pillow proof line from redken!

HausOfGlittah approved! 💋
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
I like this when I’m in a hurry. It works nicely. I have to use a ton of product when I use it or it feels like it fries my hair. It does make it feel burnt and rough. If I use a good heat protectant and a good hair mask, it’s not so bad.
Tasha S.
Kenton
Can you use on wet hair?