Conair 1" Flat Iron - Purple

Conair's european professional designed flat iron will protet your hair from frizz and breakage by use of the tourmaline ceramic plates. the 1" plates makes it easy to get up close to the root of your hair for a more complete and finished look. the straightener has an automatic off safety feature and dual voltage.

Does this also work for curling hair?
Can you use on wet hair?
Start your review of Conair 1" Flat Iron - Purple!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole I.
Bowie, MD
Conair 1" Flat Iron - Purple uploaded by Nicole I.
This is a 10/10!!! It’s so good! I have 4c hair and honestly this works so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carmen C.
This iron does not really work on my hair that well. I usually have a little bit of waves in my hair after going over my hair so many times with this one. If your hair is straight and you just need to touch it up a bit, then you should use this iron.
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
Great product! It does the job. Can be used to straighten or curl. I love Conair they are not expensive and get the job done! I have had it for years and still works as good as day I bought it!
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Conair 1" Flat Iron - Purple uploaded by Stephanie L.
I have hair that’s already straight, which does not require me to keep straightening it that often, but when i do i use this straightener form conair, i use mainly to curl my hair or use it to do a “blowdry” effect on my hair, which as you can see in my picture above. This is the only straightener that can help me achieve this look! Great price too!
Hope M.
Westminster, SC
I like this product. It’s more affordable then most. And it works great. I use it at the highest setting and it has yet to burn my hair. I’m satisfied with this product. I’ll definitely buy the brand again
Alivia M.
Straightened my hair super fast at 350 and my hair was bleached didn’t kill it, worth the money
Cookie B.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite flat irons out of all of them that I own. I've had the same pair for over 2years! They heat up very quick and they get super hot just the way I like them! I love that the power button it sits inward so you don't mistakenly bump it or turn them off unless you're just holding them a certain way. I'm also in love with the temperature button you roll it up or down to set the temperature this was a wonderful design!!! I most definitely love these and plan on buying at least three more another one inch and 2 of the larger sizes!
Amanda L.
Appalachia, VA
I have had mine for around 3 yrs now n it still works as good as it did when I first bought it best hair straightener I have ever owned
Satinder K.
Conair 1" Flat Iron - Purple uploaded by Satinder K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this hair straightener. Saw review on you tube end up buying it. Best choice it really works great. I have expensive tools also but this one is the best. And so cheap I got it off amazon
Temeika G.
Jesup, GA
Perfect flat iron. Does the work that Chi flat irons does but at a fraction of the price. I really like mine.