Conair 1" Ceramic Instant Heat Straightener

BY CONAIR #86 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

If you want shiny, silky results fast, the Conair 1" Ceramic Instant Heat Straightener is the tool for you. With anti-frizz control and ceramic technology, it creates an easy glide and is gentle on hair for smooth results. Damage protection provides... see more...

• I have looking for a heat staightener But i am not sure what is ...1 Answers
Conair 1" Ceramic Instant Heat Straightener
Caitlin N.
Marietta
I absolutely love this straightener. I have fine wavy hair, but a lot of it. This straightener does a great job of getting the kinks out of my hair and calming down the frizz. I also love that it's small enough that I can use it to create small curls at the end of my hair.
Debbi G.
Saint Petersburg
This is a great straightener.  It’s the only item I bring Traveling as well.  Use it to straighten, curls, and remove frizz, it does all three.  Hair is super shiny, stays straight and shiny all day and night.  It is easy to use, heats nicely, no where to touch to burn yourself.
Marlene x.
Took me 3 hours to do my hair. However I have curly curly hair so I don't recommend this for curly hair girls but maybe if you don't have that hair type it will work
Shannon H.
North Canton, OH
although i don't like to wear my hair straight too often i have to say i have had this straightener for about 8 years and it still works great. the only thing that's wrong is that the lock is broken but not a big deal. definitely worth the purchase
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I like this straightener but it doesn't get all that hot. I like my hair to be pin straight when I'm straightening it so I like to have it hot and effective but I do like this product it isn't as hard on my hair as some others have been
Esther A.
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos el calor es genial el frío es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100%
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Not a fan! Would love a sedu like my friend has but the price keeps me away. Not a fan of this ... I got what I paid for.. cheaply made and cheap price tag. I would recommend trying something else.
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
Let’s be real this is the straightener your mom buys for you in the fourth grade. It is not good for your hair and not worth the money. It doesn’t last more than like two months.
lauren f.
fort recovery
it’s pretty nice, the 1” aspect kinda sucks for thick hair, but it’s pretty decent when coming to the straightening part. if i do anything with my hair, it’s straightening, and it works good for that.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I'm African American and have fuzzy, curly, coarse natural hair or 4c hair (along those lines lol). When I press my hair it's back natural and curled up within an hour or if I'm in cold temperatures or if any product touches it. I searched the internet for a good flat iron that will keep my hair straight for a while and that's in my budget. I read reviews to see if anyone with hair like mines used this. After trusting their reviews I bought this product in store.....I am in love! It works perfect. My hair looks awesome. I don't necessarily have to use the highest heat but I do.
Magaly F.
lanham, MD
I have looking for a heat staightener But i am not sure what is the better