Conair 1" Ceramic Instant Heat Straightener

BY CONAIR

If you want shiny, silky results fast, the Conair 1" Ceramic Instant Heat Straightener is the tool for you. With anti-frizz control and ceramic technology, it creates an easy glide and is gentle on hair for smooth results. Damage protection provides... see more...

• I have looking for a heat staightener But i am not sure what is ...1 Answers
Conair 1" Ceramic Instant Heat Straightener
Buy on Jet.com*
Ann B.
Madison, NC
I have had this for years and it is great, still going strong! I have med cury hair and it does it all even curls if I want it to worth the price!
Katherine W.
I've had the same straightener for almost ten years, no complaints whatsoever, maybe one day I'll finally have to get a new one
Kayla L.
I've recently cut my hair and started straightening my hair more often. I've been concerned that this is damaging my hair. But with the Conair 1" Ceramic Instant Heat Straightener, it has great heat control settings and is so easy to use. I look great without damaging my hair!
Shannon H.
North Canton, OH
although i don't like to wear my hair straight too often i have to say i have had this straightener for about 8 years and it still works great. the only thing that's wrong is that the lock is broken but not a big deal. definitely worth the purchase
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I like this straightener but it doesn't get all that hot. I like my hair to be pin straight when I'm straightening it so I like to have it hot and effective but I do like this product it isn't as hard on my hair as some others have been
Ashley P.
Lafollette
I’ve hair mine for at least 4 years and it works great. I bought mine at Wal-Mart, and it was reasonably priced. I however wished I would’ve got a 1 1/2 though, the straightener doesn’t curl with a 1 in.
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Love this flat iron. It is great at taming my curly hair and yet with a little twist I can still have a curl if I choose. Highly recommend this product to anyone with troublesome hair. If you have curly hair or you just want it a little straighter than your blow dryer gives you this is for you. It also takes down my fly aways as it makes my hair look healthier.
Ali G.
Don't like this hair straightener. It feels cheap maybe becaise of the cheap plastic it's made of. On top of that, the ironing patch is really small. Doesn't straighten a lot of hair at a time. I also have to basically use my fingers to squish the end of the straightener to straighten my hair. The only good part is it has an option to speed up the heating process incase you're in a hurry.
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
I bought and used one of these straighteners for two years. It just quit working one day without warning. I have fine hair, and it worked fairly well for a cheaper straighter. I used it at least 5 days a week. If you have super curly hair that you want to straighten I don't think this one is for you. If your hair is wavy, and you are on a budget, this one works well.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I think that Conair has the best electronic tools for styling hair, altogether. My mom has had one of their hair straighteners for almost twenty years now and she just can't part ways with it. If you're looking to buy a hair straightener, you've got to make sure that it's a ceramic one by Conair!
Magaly F.
lanham, MD
I have looking for a heat staightener But i am not sure what is the better