Conair 1 1/2

Conair 1 1/2" Flat Iron with Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Technology CS92

BY CONAIR #79 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Conair Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Heat 1.5" Flat Iron: Superior anti-static, smoothing technology for silky, shiny hair Exclusive bamboo extract known for its strengthening properties Pure carbon provides maximum anti-static and anti-frizz protection Gentle ceramic emits an even, efficient and less damaging heat 2-in-1 straight or volume with a touch of curl Up to 410F Up to 410F see more...

Conair 1 1/2
Conair 1 1/2" Flat Iron with Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Technology CS92
Brandy S.
I don't like this product because the iron is not big enough. I have thick hair and I have to repeat the strokes on one spot of hair repeatedly and it takes twice as long to straighten it
Brooke P.
St. John's
This Conair straightening iron literally made my hair look worse. It didn't straighten my frizzy ,dry , hair well and made it look stiff. The plates had weird borders that always caught my hair and ripped it out. This straightener was a huge waste of my money . If the plates were actually ceramic and thicker, I think it would be a lot better.
Camille D.
Clarks Summit, PA
Wasn't a huge fan. Always smelled like burning hair and wouldn't always heat up when I plugged it in and turned it on.
Brandy S.
Cannington, Ontario
It just simply isn't hot enough, takes way too long to straighten one section of my hair and I have medium curls.So I gave up straightening my hair till I find something better
Lilia R.
No me gustó la experiencia Conair, siento que son muy frágiles, se descomponen muy fácilmente
No recomiendo
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Marie-Lucette R.
Naples, FL
It’s a good flat iron but it is not the best one that I have used . Maybe because I have a thick hair . I found it not so very hot
aysel a.
Saint Louis
This is not really my favorite straighteners it does its job but really isn’t that good. There is a lot of room for improvement and I think it needs to be more modernized. I am a brunette and I have long straight hair.
wqGina C.
Logan
Not a conair fan. Products dont get hot enough or maybe the material is cheap my easy to curl n hold a curl hair won't curl with this or straighten
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
Tried this straighter and really didn't like it too much. I prefer my old Stylehouse straightener (it broke and a replacement is too expensive for me at the moment). It did straighten my hair but my hair felt smoother using my old straightener than this one. I returned the Conair one.