Conair 1 1/2

Conair 1 1/2" Flat Iron with Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Technology CS92

BY CONAIR #76 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Conair Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Heat 1.5" Flat Iron: Superior anti-static, smoothing technology for silky, shiny hair Exclusive bamboo extract known for its strengthening properties Pure carbon provides maximum anti-static and anti-frizz protection Gentle ceramic emits an even, efficient and less damaging heat 2-in-1 straight or volume with a touch of curl Up to 410F Up to 410F see more...

Conair 1 1/2
Conair 1 1/2" Flat Iron with Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Technology CS92
Ray ✨.
I have crazy curly hair and I find it really hard to find a good straightener to keep my hair straight but this one definitely does the job! I recommend it!
L'Tazia✨ H.
Valdosta, GA
If you have natural hair, ceramic is the way to go. No heat damage when done. Love this!!
Makayla W.
New Albany,ms
It works really good. U can even curl your hair with it to. Not to pricey. Its good for your hair to. I would recommend it to any one
Petralee K.
Florida
Very good flat iron for a reasonable price and it gets really hot, it has a tip at the end to prevent you from getting burned. Awesome flat iron.
Phoebe G.
Mcallen
Great hair straightener!! It doesn't damage my hair or something, it's not that pricey and works very well
Katie S.
Frankfort, IN
Love this straightener. Have had it for 3 years. And its still working great. Price wasnt too bad i got mine on sale for $20
Sana M.
Great straightener! Leaves my hair shiny, silky and smooth. I use this product few times a month and I bought it at Ulta! My hair is quite wavy and frizzy, but this straightener leaves no tracks of my dizzy and wavy hair! Highly recommend!
Max H.
Canterbury
These straighteners have been very effective when my girlfriend wants to straighten her! Never burns the scalp or my hair!
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I love this straightener. I always use it on my clients. It does a great job when I need to straighten a clients hair or if I need to curl it. It is very effective. I I have had this straightener forever and if anything ever happens to it I would definitely repurchase this.
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
This brand is very affordable and works really good, you can find this at target or any other local drugstore!