Conair 1 1/2

Conair 1 1/2" Flat Iron with Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Technology CS92

BY CONAIR #72 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Conair Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Heat 1.5" Flat Iron: Superior anti-static, smoothing technology for silky, shiny hair Exclusive bamboo extract known for its strengthening properties Pure carbon provides maximum anti-static and anti-frizz protection Gentle ceramic emits an even, efficient and less damaging heat 2-in-1 straight or volume with a touch of curl Up to 410F Up to 410F see more...

Conair 1 1/2
Conair 1 1/2" Flat Iron with Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Technology CS92
Megan F.
Terre Haute, IN
I love it and it works so well. I have a lot of hair and it straightens my hair really easily. I only straighten my hair maybe 5 times a month because I don’t want to damage my hair too much. I would recommend it to others though!
Ximena N.
Austin, TX
This flat iron is really good! I havent had much experience with it but i have really curly hair and it gives my hair a perfect straight look. Cero freeze and its so smooth. Heats really fast and doesnt gives you that burn smell
Stephanie M.
I have this flat iron in the color purple. I received it as a gift many years ago.  I do like how this straightener straightens my hair I just feel like it does take me a while to get the desired outcome on my hair.
Cristin G.
Conair flat iron with bamboo carbon works great. It straightens my hair very well without it burning. I also love the options of the temperature settings. It straightens my hair fast and I have curly hair which says a lot.
Cassidy C.
Independence , KS
It works good as a healer alternative to a chi or some big branded hair straightener. The heat settings are okay but not the greatest and it doesn't have a certain time setting for it to turn off which makes it not as great of a product
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Nahian C.
Does the job of a straighter. Heats up within seconds and temperature goes up to 495 degrees farenheight. Its ceramic so less damaging on the hair. I have been using it for the past 4 years. I would recommend this.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
These flat irons work sooooo good! Very affordable! I'll definitely buy again and they are available at Target and Walmart! Good price, great device! I have a few of their flat irons and they last a long time!
Emely J.
Bronx, NY
I use this flat iron when my sister is busy using my Remington one. This flat iron really does its job but I have the heat setting higher on this one than my Remington one in order to achieve the same result.
aysel a.
Saint Louis
This is not really my favorite straighteners it does its job but really isn’t that good. There is a lot of room for improvement and I think it needs to be more modernized. I am a brunette and I have long straight hair.