Conair 1 1/2

Conair 1 1/2" Flat Iron with Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Technology CS92

BY CONAIR #18 in Hair Straighteners

Conair Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Heat 1.5" Flat Iron: Superior anti-static, smoothing technology for silky, shiny hair Exclusive bamboo extract known for its strengthening properties Pure carbon provides maximum anti-static and anti-frizz protection Gentle ceramic emits an even, efficient and less damaging heat 2-in-1 straight or volume with a touch of curl Up to 410F Up to 410F see more...

Conair 1 1/2
Conair 1 1/2" Flat Iron with Bamboo-Carbon Ceramic Technology CS92
Lindsey B.
Wirtz
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have another flat iron that I use as my go to for everyday straightening, and use this as my backup or travel straightener. I like it, however I have very thick, coarse strands of hair and my hair is very untamed and wavy when it is air dried. The only thing I don't particularly like about this straightener is that it doesn't get hot enough to get all of the kinks out of my hair, and I find that I have to go over the same area quite a few times to achieve the results I'm looking for.
Maritza M.
Watertown,NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my favorite flat iron that i own. i decided to buy it after watching a friend straighten her hair and seeing how great it turned out. at first i was skeptical because she was had different hair than me. but i decided to buy it anyways. i was so happy to discover how straight and shiny this flat iron made my hair.
Ramia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this flat iron. It worked well on my natural hair. The flat iron was hot within 10 seconds. The plates were smooth and glided down my hair smoothly. So I left it on my stand, until I was through using it. I passed over my hair only once. I didn't get too close to my roots. It scared me how hot it was. Still getting used to it.I also didn't use any chasing method, so I'm sure my hair could have been more straight.
Maria G.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
amazing, I really love this product, they are all great and of very good quality, they work amazingly and I have always used them. It is perfect and easy to use, as much as the texture and smell is perfect, I love it and I really recommend it
Jessi M.
Salem
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works good enough for my hair can't get certain. Points of my hair straighten but that's more likely just my hair and all the damage. Is straight for the whole day till I go to bed
Lakrisha N.
Sumter
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a rough time with this flatiron. It gets the job done but the results didn’t come out as flawless as I expected it to. It wasn’t as expensive so maybe that’s why. My main problem was it didn’t make my hair as straight as possible. My hair was sort of poofy yet straight therefore I won’t buy this again or recommend anyone.
Lindsey C.
pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener does a lot to my hair and I have very thin hair and it still works well with out damaging my hair and burning it. The trick is use a heat prevent treaty to stop damaging the hair. I have had this for a while and it still works.
Ahmaria B.
lagrange
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best flatirons I’ve ever used. I️ use these flatiron almost everyday. I️ just section a part of my hair and go straight down. I️ use this product almost every single day. I️ would definitely recommend these flatirons to anybody whose looking for a affordable flatiron.CONAIR CNRCS33FXRP Ceramic Hair Straightener
Jessica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These flat irons get your hair super straight!! Im in love, I really needed more flat irons so I purchased these from Sally's beauty. They are the prefect price for how well they work. I only straighten my hair every now and again so when I do I have the perfect flat irons!!
Giuliana🎀 V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conair is good quality straighteners for a low cost and they work fabulously. They do the job and work well with the heat provided. Always make sure you use the heat glove provided so you don't burn yourself and use a heat protectant spray before using the straightener