BY CONAIR

Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
These head bands are not very comfortable at all they hurt my head and my daughter won't wear them. They fall off also they are nice and back but they don't work very well so I wouldn't say I could tell you to buy them.
Shari H.
I am a migraine sufferer and cannot withhold the pressure of hair clips, barrettes etc on my head while I have a headache but these hair bands are very comfy and do not add pressure to areas that are trigger points on my head especially in the ear area
Kanesha B.
Lamar
Don't care for this product at all! It doesn't stay put in my hair and falls out alot and the little prickly things on the inside dig into my scalp and hurt. Don't recommend to anyone!
Rotten Little M.
These headbands are great.. I buy them for my daughters and I. They are awesome for holding my hair back when I'm doing my make up.. and my daughters like to wear them for school. They aren't the best but they do what you need them too!!
Wismeiry P.
Both my and my mother love headbands, epically my mother. They keep hair down well. Plus, me and my siblings used these as part of our halloween costumes, so they have a lot of purpose.
Cassie C.
San Francisco , CA
I really enjoy these headbands because the little grippies are actually rubber instead of plastic.  This really helps to gently grip onto hair and stay in place.  The only con is sometimes I find one of the headbands in the pack to be a teeny bit wide.  This might be more noticeable because I have fine hair.
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City, IL
i don't really like hard head bands because they have this thing where they break at a drop of a hat it really very annoying. you can be using them correctly and you use some strength and they break. these you can buy at Walgreen's and they are kinda of expensive and you don't get a lot i would not recommend.
Cybill S.
Olney/Kill Devil Hills
Conair basic hairdryers are an exceptional value, especially around the holidays.  Every time I wash my hair I use my Conair.  I only own 3, 2 travel/foldable.  I have one in each "home" and one to travel with, so just in case the awful happens, I still have my Conair!
Kelly P.
Columbia, SC
When I was in high school this was the headband I used all the time for some reason I'm not really sure. It gave me headaches from where the plastic sat behind my ears and they broke way too easily. Now that I'm older and know there are other headband options available I'll be keeping these in the past.
marlene h.
Crown Point
Conair headbands are so durable. I have thick curly hair and I also have 2 daughter's with tons of hair and 2 grand daughter's. These hair essentials have been such a life savior. I would recommend them to all my girlfriends. They last a long time.
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
Has anyone made DIY cat ears out of these yet? lol