Conagra Foods Snack Pack Gels Berry Blu

Conagra Foods Snack Pack Gels Berry Blu

Juicy Gels, Berry Blue, Strawberry, Family PackMade with 10% real fruit juice. Apple from concentrate. 90 calories per gel snack. Naturally & artificially flavored. 0 g trans fat per serving. No high fructose corn syrup. No preservatives. Adipic acid and citric acid used for tartness. Potassium citrate and sodium citrate added for proper thickness. Apple from concentrate. Mmm, delicious. Gluten free. Questions or comments, visit us at www.snackpack.com or call Mon-Fri, 1-800-457-4178 (except national holidays). Please have entire package available when you call so we may gather information off the package. When writing, please send stamped code from side of cup. SmartLabel: Scan for more food information. how2recycle.info.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conagra Foods Snack Pack Gels Berry Blu!
How would you rate this product?
Arlington, WA
My son really likes these jello cups. He often enjoys these as snacks throughout the day. I really like that they are a healthier choice of snack as opposed to bags of chips or cookies. They really do have great flavours and they never last long in my house. I would recommend these as a healthy snack alternative.

Looking for your answer?