BY CON-TACT

Shelf liner contact see more...

Katy A.
Katy A.
Foodie Expert
I love the fact that you can buy a large enough roll to do the whole kitchen. It looks great and is very easy to install using the rule of thumb; measure twice cut once. Now that the painting of my cabinets is almost completed, I will soon be able to finish lining the balance of my drawers and shelves. I have used Contact before and found that removing 10 year old shelf paper was not a difficult process either although it looked a little worse for the 10 years of wear and tear. Very happy with my purchase and will not hesitate to use this again.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
It's a great product. Definitely works like it's supposed to. It's cheap and has a lot more uses other then just just cupboards.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Lincoln, CA
Foodie Expert
Love buying this large roll and how easy it is to apply to cabinets. I actually prefer the non adhesive version.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
I have used this shelf liner throughout my house. It hold up well in the kitchen cabinets and in the pantry. Currently looking to purchase more to line my drawers in my beauty room.