BY COMVITA

Comvita umf 10+ manuka honey is produced in new zealand and contains unique plant phenols. Guaranteed to be at least umf10+, it has been verified by an independent testing laboratory. comvitais the world's largest manufacturer of premium quality umfmanuka honey. see more...

• Is this actual honey? Whats the diffrence between regular...1 Answers
  • What is this used for?1 Answers
  • I enjoy honey and want to look for more and interesting k...1 Answers
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
I love this product for basically everything. From having a sore throat to a cold sore it literally works on everything! The taste is a little sweet for my liking but it is definitely worth it!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very thick and rich. My mom takes 2 tbs per day for her diet. I'm not sure if it's working for her but it tastes heavenly in cinnamon chai tea!
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
I love Manuka honey but I think that you're going to pay for this expensive honey, you might as well get 15+z
octavia m.
caledonia, Ontario
This is my favorite tasting honey. I take a teaspoon a day and it helps keep cold and flu at bay.
Joanna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this actual honey? Whats the diffrence between regular honey and this one?
Jamie T.
I enjoy honey and want to look for more and interesting kinds. I came across this and I'm wondering how it's different. What is the additive.
Lydia W.