BY COMVITA

Comvita Certified UMF 20+ Ultra Premium Manuka Honey (MGO 829), comes from the nectar of the Manuka flower in the pristine forests of New Zealand. Limited crop production makes UMF 20+ in scarce supply. Traceable from hive to shelf, each BPA-free jar... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Comvita Certified UMF 20+ (Ultra Premium) Manuka Honey I New Zealand's #1 Manuka Brand I Non-GMO, Halal, and Kosher Certified I 250g (8.8oz)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?