BY COMSTOCK

Comstock more fruit apple pie filling or topping 21-oz. see more...

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Duncan Hines Comstock Pie Filling and Topping, Apple, 21 Ounce (Pack of 12) My absolute favorite brand of Apple-Pie Filling Everrr! They use the perfect amount of spices and sweetness. Very flavorful and delish. I crave this stuff like crazzzzy when I'm pregnant lol. Highly recommend using it while baking. Very inexpensive also. Yummm!
E. P.
I love the canned Comstock pie filling and always keep a few cans back in the pantry. It is so versatile can be baked as a simple pie, put on top of cheesecake for a delicious treat, or baked into plain cake mix to spice it up. Tastes great too!
Whitney P.
Elliottville, KY
Love this pie filling the apples are just right, not to crisp but not mushy, I have used this product multiple times
Rebecca D.
I pie this filling when I make pies and other pastries, good quality fruit, brands been around for years a little on the expensive side but worth it

Target