Comstock 4-pk. Original Red Ruby Cherry Pie Filling or Topping 21-oz. uploaded by Marquita S.

BY COMSTOCK

Comstock original red ruby cherry pie filling or topping 21 oz see more...

Emily H.
West Valley, NY
I love the sweet and tart flavor of this cherry pie filling. Not only does it take making a cherry pie from exhausting and time consuming to quick and easy, but it is so good. I also love using it as a topping on a regular New York style or a lemon scented cheesecake! It isn't the healthiest option out there, but it reminds me of being a kid and I love it!
Salli A.
I would never use this as pie filling and try to pass it off as my own... but this is my go-to whenever I need a potluck dessert and I make Dump Cake. Off brand Cherries don't taste as good as these.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This cherry filling is so good. Perfect as a topping on cheesecake. Tart and sweet with tasty syrup. I eat cheesecake often. I love cheesecake.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
Very sugary, but tastes great. Can be used for pie filling as well as ice cream toppings, and pastry fillings.