Computer Desk: Monarch Specialties 48

Computer Desk: Monarch Specialties 48" Computer Desk

BY MONARCH SPECIALTIES

Sleek and contemporary, this white desk is the perfect combination of function, durability and design in a modern form. With clean lines and thick panels, this desk will add style to any home office. Features a large size pull out keyboard tray with room for a mouse. A large desktop surface provides plenty of room for all your hardware and working needs. see more...

Computer Desk: Monarch Specialties 48
Computer Desk: Monarch Specialties 48" Computer Desk
Abril J.
Abril J.
I guess you get what you pay for. Desk looks good, but it's probably the lowest quality particle board I've ever come across. Word of warning - be sure to use a rubber hammer (or something equivalent) to make sure the wooden assembly pegs go in as far as possible. If they don't go deeply into the pre-drilled holes, they'll come through the particle board as you assemble the pieces together. It happened 2-3 times to me and the desk is pretty much damaged. Otherwise, it's very similar to something you'd get at IKEA. Good looks, cheap materials. I'm keeping mine since it looks ok and I spent 3 hours assembling, but I wouldn't recommend this desk.
amanda h.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
The desk I had is very similar to this one the slide out bat for the keyboard its great it takes up a small amount of space In the office and its very sturdy as well
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
This desk was very handy, but once it is put together, it will not come apart without losing its stability.
Shakira W.
Shakira W.
This desk is really sturdy , I never had any problems with it . When it's against a wall it gives me room to be able to sit my computer on and it's really affordable .
Saira R.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I loved this desk but when i moved and i put it together again it was too wobbly i had to get rid of it not safe when there toddlers around could fall on them