BY COMPUCESSORY

Four-outlet wall tap increases your number of outlets and offers surge protection for computers, printers, general household electronics, small home appliances and more. To use, simply plug it directly into one of your outlets. UL listed and cUL approved wall tap offers 720-Joule surge protection, 120 volt AC compatibility, 1800 watts in output, 15 amp circuit breaker and 60 Hz frequency compatibility. see more...

Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Great surge protector. It very helpful, when I need more then one electronic charged. I am able to charge up to four devices which is great and especially good for families and teenagers that always on there phones or Xbox playing and need there electronic charged.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
This is perfect especially when you need extra outlets. Comes in handy especially when you need more then one thing charged. Really good surge protector a life saver to me.
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
This is great to use to use for your TV or computer in case of a lightening storm, your electronics will be protected.
Bashayr S.
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Loving the idea of this, you can do more than one thing at the same time. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
I love this this is awesome I really do resend it alot o have one and I love it I'm thinking of buying more for my living room since the one I have is in my room
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
This product works great. I like having extra outlets and it is a bonus because it doubles as a surge protector. Would recommend to a friend!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA
My brother purchased months ago and he always raves about it. He likes having extra outlets for his laptop and his iPhone. I thought it was amazing that this a surge protector duo!
Aisha b.
Aisha b.
Love this!! Great durable use! 4 people can charge their phone at the same time!
Renae G.
Renae G.
Melbourne
Love this!! Would come in handy when having the girlfriends over hehe😚😚😚
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Pretty good outlet for your electronics. Keeps things from blowing when the power gets iffy. Also the shape is pretty handy if you're in an old house like me and outlets always seem to be in the weirdest of places.