Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco Eau de Toilette Spray

by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Top notes are heliotrope, banana and whipped cream; middle notes are coconut and vanilla; base notes are vanille and coconut.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco Eau de Toilette Spray!
Montreal
I like this, but don’t love it. Every time I use it, my first impression is that I opened a bottle of vanilla extract with that strong alcohol smell. The alcohol smell does go away after a few minutes and leaves this subtle vanilla scent. I like the vanilla scent but I feel like the coconut notes are veryyyyy faint.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is great perfume. It is long lasting with a strong scent. I sprayed this on my sweater and it lasted multiple days. It is a very sweet scent. It is quite feminine. The bottle is a bit large.
Anjou, QC
Très bonne qualité, ce parfum sent bon et longtemps. Parfait pour toutes occasions. Ça sent comme les vacances quand on le porte.