COMPTOIR SUD PACIFIQUE VANILLE COCO by Comptoir Sud Pacifique EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ (GLASS BOTTLE)

BY COMPTOIR SUD PACIFIQUE

Laura R.
I love vanilla scents, and I love coconut scents, and I love sweet scents - this perfume was so far up my alley that as soon as I run out - I'm going to be buying a larger bottle. It stays with you mellowing slowly throughout the day - there's definitely something akin to circus peanuts in the base notes that adds to the sweet fragrance, but I'm not complaining. It's like wearing a piña colada all day long. The only thing that would make this perfume better is if it had a hint of pineapple.
Bertha C.
Montebello, CA
This is one of the nicest perfumes I have ever worn, hands down.
I've read a lot of reviews saying that this smells tropical or beachy, but with my chemistry, this is a very buttery gourmand with very obvious vanilla notes and a toned-down coconut note. It's a good all-seasons scent, but I think I would like this most in the winter because it's such a cuddly, comforting scent.
On me, this smells exactly like a warm vanilla cake with coconut whipped frosting, or maybe coconut vanilla cookies. Regardless, it's a sweet, yummy bakery scent! The coconut milk is definitely less dominant than the Tahitian vanilla in my opinion, but the two scents compliment each other perfectly. I can't smell the heliotrope in this at all, either!
This is a scent that's pleasantly sweet, but not overwhelmingly so, which can be a problem with gourmands. Highly recommended for anyone with a bit of a sweet tooth!
member-599b19ac9
Brasil
As 7 maravila do mundo este esta entre os 4 otino nao tenho oq falar dessa bagaca muito bom gente conprem ai
Darlene F.
Edmonton
I had this fragrance a long time ago. It was my luxury evening going-out scent, especially in the winter. My hubby loved it too, he said it made me smell like dessert without being too sweet or smell cheap. The chocolate fragrance isn't a candy scent, it's like good quality dark chocolate. I loved this one!
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
How long lasting is the scent?
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
How long lasting is the scent because i am looking for one that is