by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Blackberry, Vanilla, Cashmere WoodAbout: This Eau de Toilette is a delightful mix of pleasures. Fruity notes are raised by flowers to evoke a seductive, bold intensity. This strength is balanced with sheer a brightness that recalls the sun peaking over the horizon at dusk. A long-lasting floral gourmand, this scent pairs perfectly with Aloha Tiare or Vanille Abricot.

Dislike or like this product???
Start your review of Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Blackberry Travel Spray 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Toilette Spray!
I got this in my ipsy bag a month or 2 ago. See, my kind of perfume is spicy with scents of vanilla. This is 100% vanilla, which I thought was ok when I sniffed it, but as soon as I sprayed it on myself, I knew I'd made a terrible mistake. I smelled like an actual cupcake. All. Day. So if cupcake is what you're going for, this is for you. And it lasts. Dear Lord does it last. You'll be going about your day and out of nowhere, the smell wafts up to your nose and slaps you on the face. That was a long day
San Antonio, TX
I had gotten this as a sample size in my Ipsy bag and instantly fell in love. This has the perfect amount of warm and fruity. I don’t know how to explain it, but for me, I don’t like vanilla scents.. but I absolutely love this scent. I will be purchasing the full size.
Altoona, PA
A very unique fragrance. The combination of bergamot, lemon, vanilla and blackberry are what stands out to me. A fresh scent that I feel can be worn by both young and old. As the description claims, this is a sweet and comforting scent. Like a grown up version of a fruity body spray.
Seattle
Purchased at: Sephora
If you ever liked bath and Bodyworks vanilla and BlackBerry back in the day? This is like the Chanel # 5 version. A little goes a long way, and lasts all day. This is probably my all-time favorite Ipsy glam bag product.
Lewiston , ME
Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Blackberry Travel Spray 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Harley G.
I typically wear channel chance or Tory Burch in the orange bottle but hear about this fragrance from The Marge on RHNJ, she said ppl loved her perfume so I got it. It ran about the same price as the designer brands I currently wear but I was super nervous about vanilla being too musky not so here! Light clean smell and airy enough to spritz on your hair in between washes. I didn’t linger as long as channel but it’s super clean and I’m disappointed that I have run out. So here’s giving it another quick swipe on amazon for many more times to come. Love it.
Scottsdale, AZ
The scent of this perfume is sweet and fruity. I expected it to be a little more “musky” I think but I still like the fragrance. It smells more sweet when first applied - almost like a cupcake - but diffuses to be a little less sweet smelling and the blackberry comes through after a little time. This is definitely a great summer scent, and I would recommend to those who don’t mind a sweeter perfume. If you don’t like the sweeter smells, I wouldn’t recommend this for you (though it could be great layered with a more musky scent to balance)! Not my favorite, so I won't repurchase, but I like it enough to use the deluxe sample size I received in my Beauty Fix box.
Montpelier, OH
Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Blackberry Travel Spray 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Tasha H.
I just received this in September 2018's BeautyFIX subscription box. I don't usually like food scented perfumes, I do more floral scents, but this is great! It smells so good & not like little kiddish or air freshener like most food scents make me think. Will be buying the full sized for sure!
Fletcher, NC
It doesn't smell like vanilla.  It doesn't smell like blackberry.  It doesn't smell like a bowl of vanilla poured over blackberries either.  If it had, I might have liked it a little more.  What it DOES smell like is cotton candy.  I know a lot of people like that overly sweet sticky smell in their perfume, but I don't want to smell like I work spinning sugar all day or pulling taffy.

That being said, the scent is strong and diffuses slowly to a milder scent over a few hours.

I received this in my Ipsy bag and will likely give it to one of my 20-something daughters.  I'm almost 50 and this smells just too juvenile for me.  I'm looking for something with some sophistication (floral, woodsy, musky, etc - not candy).  If you LIKE that sickly sweet kind of smell, this will work well.  It's not offensive - it's just not for me.  I think my girls will like it.

Sandusky , OH
Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Blackberry Travel Spray 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by noodles C.
LOVE!!! This scent is one of my favorites. I never really got into perfume until the bottle! I ended up receiving it in an Ipsy bag a few months ago, and I can't get enough of it. I've honestly used about a 1/4 of it. It's definitely not a strong scent. Well at first it is, then about 20 minutes or so later it starts to slowly diffuse into a lighter scent. Which is still great. When I wear this I honestly catch myself sniffing it. I can't get enough of it. I would definitely recommend this to others. Id honestly have to say I'm probably going to be buying some more once I run out--before the years over sadly..
Clovis, CA
I absolutely love this smell. It smells so good and it lasts all day long. You really only need one spray. It's so refreshing. Even my boyfriend loves the smell. I would definitely recommend.