by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

The master perfumers behind Comptoir Sud Pacifique have captured the feeling of the tropics. Created in 1992, Vanille Abricot is Comptoir Sud Pacifique's all-time bestseller. Joyous notes of tropical fruit blend with Tahitian vanilla and delicate sugar candy tones to evoke a vacation to an island paradise. Created based on an impression of a Polynesian island, the scent translates to a subconscious feeling of joy and comfort. Notes: JackFruit, Apricot, Papaya, Vanilla, Sugar Candy Style: Fresh. Carefree. Beachy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot Rollerball 0.33 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball!
How would you rate this product?
Monroe, CT
I would give this five stars except for two things: this rollerball is convenient but fragile. I know bc I had one not survive a drop. Second, I’d love the scent to be a smidge stronger bc it’s so unique and yummy. More like a fruity cotton candy then a true vanilla. I like this one best in the warmer months.
Aliso Viejo, CA
While I do love this perfume, you need to use sparingly. This can become overwhelming, quickly, and a bit too sweet. I'd dial back the vanilla scent a bit.