BY COMPTOIR SUD PACIFIQUE

The master perfumers behind Comptoir Sud Pacifique have captured the feeling of the tropics. Created in 1992, Vanille Abricot is Comptoir Sud Pacifique's all-time bestseller. Joyous notes of tropical fruit blend with Tahitian vanilla and delicate sugar candy tones to evoke a vacation to an island paradise. Created based on an impression of a Polynesian island, the scent translates to a subconscious feeling of joy and comfort. Notes: JackFruit, Apricot, Papaya, Vanilla, Sugar Candy. Style: Fresh. Carefree. Beachy. see more...

• I'm looking for a new perfume to try. I really like fruit...1 Answers
Lynn T.
I bought this because Tati from GlamLifeGuru used this on one of her YouTube episode and I was like yes my two favorite scents together, I must buy! Umm yeh no... I did not like this it was just kinda sugary smelling , Tati did say it smelled like cake but I was thinking yes cake but with vanilla and apricot. I could barely smell vanilla and did not get much of apricot, this went right back to the store.
Perfumes are a tricky thing, it smells different to different people and smells different on different people. So I will never order perfume online again, I will go in stores to test them out.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely love this scent. When I first smelled it I could smell the sweet vanilla and the soft apricot but I could also smell the jackfruit. The jackfruit is what caught me, reminds me of childhood family desserts and sharing them with loved ones. This is an amazing scent and I would be so heartbroken if this scent ever disappeared.
Gail D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite, most sentimental fragrance. Warm and sweet Vanille Abricot is a classic. Just a hint of it in the air soothes my nerves.
Anasofia H.
Richmond Hill
This is one of my favourite perfumes and scents ever. It’s light but smells delicious and lasts forever. It’s not super heavy or potent which is nice. I’ve boughten it twice now (full size). I feel like this brand is super underrated and I wish more people knew about it.
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
This is one of my all time favourite perfumes. I love almost all the smells this brand has put out (extreme cocoa and vanilla are also favourites). It smells so delicious and sweet. Smells like a Caribbean vacation in a bottle (that’s what it reminds me of at least) but I find it rich enough that I can wear it in the winter as well.
I also layer the extreme cocoa with Marc jacobs decadence and it smells unreal!
Such an amazing hidden gem
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
This fragrance I've totally used up my bottle I adored it so much! The vanilla with a slight apricot scent lasts forever and it's just such a high quality French fragrance!
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
I'm looking for a new perfume to try. I really like fruity and sweet scents, and am not a fan of florals. Is this a good one to try? It's a good price, but I've seen lots of good and bad reviews for it. I want something "young", but not something that is going to make me smell like a teenager. Something sweet but also adult.

Sephora