Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot EDT Spray (Glass Bottle)

by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

The master perfumers behind Comptoir Sud Pacifique have captured the feeling of the tropics. Created in 1992, Vanille Abricot is Comptoir Sud Pacifique's all-time bestseller. Joyous notes of tropical fruit blend with Tahitian vanilla and delicate sugar candy tones to evoke a vacation to an island paradise. Created based on an impression of a Polynesian island, the scent translates to a subconscious feeling of joy and comfort. Notes: JackFruit, Apricot, Papaya, Vanilla, Sugar Candy. Style: Fresh. Carefree. Beachy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot EDT Spray (Glass Bottle)!
Garner, IA
This vanilla abricot from Comptoir Sud Pacifique smells delicious and the scent lasts forever. On me, it lasts all day. I sprayed it on my teddy bear and it lasts for days and days. I didn't know that I liked vanilla so well!!
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite, most sentimental fragrance. Warm and sweet Vanille Abricot is a classic. Just a hint of it in the air soothes my nerves.
Charlottesvle, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
If you are looking for a beautiful vanilla fragrance run do not walk to your nearest Sephora or website and buy this immediately. I have been wearing this for over 20 years and I never get tired of it. When you wear it everyone around you says, “what is that amazing scent?” It is vanilla without the sickly sweetness and artificial cake smell that many vanilla perfumes have. It has a faint fruitiness to it, I don’t really get apricot but there is definitely a fresh fruit note present. It’s not overwhelming yet has good lasting power, and is the kind of fragrance that lingers on your clothing for days in the best way, like when you put a sweater on that you’ve worn with this you are happily surprised by how nice it smells. There’s a marshmallow, caramel-y note to it, as well as a brightness that you don’t normally get in gourmand perfumes. There’s a slight muskiness to it as well, which makes it very sexy. This is just a beautiful fragrance, I have lost count of how many friends and family I have recommended it to, as well as strangers who have stopped me to ask what I am wearing. If I could give this more than five stars I would. It is one of my favorite perfumes of all time and if they ever discontinue it I don’t know what I will do. Highly highly recommend.
San Diego, CA
My favorite perfume of all time! It smells sweet but not overly sweet. It works all year round. It lasts all day and lingers on my clothes even days later. Absolutely love this and will repurchase over and over again!
Crystal Lake, IL
Ohhh my goodness!! This perfume is my absolute favorite in the world! I am always looking for vanilla type scents and this one tops them all! The company says the top notes are vanilla, jackfruit, and apricot. I can unequivocally say that this combination brings out a sweet smell like soft apricot with vanilla and a touch of caramel. If you love sweet scents, give this a try and you won't regret it!!
Oakland, CA
I absolutely love this scent. When I first smelled it I could smell the sweet vanilla and the soft apricot but I could also smell the jackfruit. The jackfruit is what caught me, reminds me of childhood family desserts and sharing them with loved ones. This is an amazing scent and I would be so heartbroken if this scent ever disappeared.
This is a very beautiful scent if you like gourmand varieties. It is never overwhelming and very different.
Madison, WI
This smells amazing. Kind of a cream sicle vibe but not as offensive. It's light and sweet, perfect for spring! I received a sample size in an ipsy bag and immediately had to purchase a full size! A little pricey I'll admit, but I think it might be my new signature!
Green Bay, WI
I can’t say enough great things about this perfume. It smells like a creamsicle but not overly sweet.
This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is syrupy and sweet. It smells like a thick apricot syrup with vanilla extract. If you dont like sweet gourmand fragrances you wont like this one. I however love gourmands. I do spray it a few times a day. It does last on clothes longer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...