Comptoir Sud Pacifique Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, Vanille Abricot, 1.6 Oz uploaded by Kd B.Comptoir Sud Pacifique Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, Vanille Abricot, 1.6 Oz uploaded by Elisabeth C.

BY COMPTOIR SUD PACIFIQUE

The master perfumers behind Comptoir Sud Pacifique have captured the feeling of the tropics. Created in 1992, Vanille Abricot is Comptoir Sud Pacifique's all-time bestseller. Joyous notes of tropical fruit blend with Tahitian vanilla and delicate sugar candy tones to evoke a vacation to an island paradise. Created based on an impression of a Polynesian island, the scent translates to a subconscious feeling of joy and comfort. Notes: JackFruit, Apricot, Papaya, Vanilla, Sugar Candy. Style: Fresh. Carefree. Beachy. see more...

• How's the lasting power on this fragrance?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In a word, delicious. In more than one word, a lovely, layered vanilla scent with a fruity base. This is not like most vanillas that resemble children's shampoos of Rice Krispie Treats, but a sweet, subtle, mature scent that any woman over 30 would be proud to wear.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to when I want to feel pretty and dolled up.
I literally get compliments from every single person all day long, so if you don't like compliments, don't wear this... not kidding whatsoever! It draws people in like you wouldn't believe!! To me, it smells like a very sophisticated, sugary vanilla with a hint of fruitiness to it. Almost like a sexy cake if cake could be sexy... make any sense? Hope so, lol!
What I am trying to say is... If you are a fan of gourmand, sweet, vanilla scents, you will be head over heels for this stuff.
It is absolutely divine!!!
Susan W.
Madison
This couldn't smell any better no matter what.  This brand, and each fragrance they create, has a beautiful vanilla note to it that's womanly.  Not the little girl sweet vanilla you can get anywhere, but a classic, soft, beautiful fragrance that makes you feel special, and makes others ask what smells so good!
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I love this perfume! I am almost done with my second bottle and will be buying my third soon. The smell is sweet vanilla and jackfruit. Honestly, I can not smell the apricot but I do smell the jackfruit. Its candy sweet but without giving you a headache. Its wonderful!
Ashley d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bomb af perfume! I friggen love this! When I think the smell has gone away people still say they smell me! Its expensive $36 for 1 oz but well worth it! I use t every other day, and I'll buy the big bottle after I use this!
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
I absolutely adore this sweet, warm scent. I feel extremely classy and sophisticated when wearing it and almost always get compliments on it. It's not a perfume you could wear everyday to work or school because it is pretty strong but would be perfect for special occasions, going out, dates, etc. I would love to buy more when I run out of my sample but not sure if I will due to how expensive it is. It is definitely worth it though because it would last you a really long time since it is so strong and long lasting.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I received this scent in my may birchbox. I'm a bit iffy on perfume scents because one spray usually occupies the whole room but this is sweet and subtle. It is expensive but if your looking for that right perfume that pretty much goes with anything than this is the one. It has a vanilla overtone with a citrusy backdrop. It is absolutely lovely.
Ellie M.
Menlo Park, CA
Yum! This fragrance is addictive, joyful, and enlivening! Every time I wear this, I get compliments. One thing I absolutely love about this perfume is that it lasts all day on my skin. The vanilla isn't overwhelming and the apricot is sweet in the nicest way possible. I always tell people who like vanilla to check this fragrance out.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I went back and forth about buying this for a while, but I wanted something sweet but not childish. I'm so glad I finally bought it! It smells great and has a sophisticated sweet cookie citrus type smell. I also love that it isn't extremely expensive!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this in my this in one of my subscription boxes and I loved this sent it was perfect. I would love to wear it again but I won't be purchasing this. The sent wasn't as long lasting as I wanted for how expensive this perfume is
Nora C.
How's the lasting power on this fragrance?