Compound W Wart Remover Fast Acting Gel uploaded by amy j.

BY COMPOUND W

Compound W® Wart Remover Fast Acting Gel.

#1 Pharmacist recommended brand.

Salicylic acid.

Maximum strength.

Effectively removes warts.

No drip gel.

Precision tip. see more...

• Would this be alright to use on a 9 year old?1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I have a wart on my arm and am despe...3 Answers
  • Does this work?1 Answers
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ive been using this product for  awhile. No crazy results yet on my plantar wart. I told my doctor and she said that it won't do much because plantar warts usually have a very deep root from within.. I am still using it because I would love to treat this without having to laser it off.
Lindsay N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only product that has worked for me. I’ve tried the liquid and bandaids all by Compound W, and none compare to this gel! I’ve been using it for 3 days now and it’s finally getting smaller. Only reason why it is 3 stars is because it takes a while to dry completely.
Kayla M.
Canisteo, NY
I've had a cluster of Plantar warts on the bottom of my right foot for 5+ years now. I've tried so many different things from duct tape and banana peels to a handful of other products similar to Compound W Gel and nothing has worked until I used the Compound W Gel. I have used other products for months at a time with no luck. I used Compound W Gel for maybe two weeks and every single wart is completely GONE. I had no pain what so ever and didn't have to do much scraping or anything like that at all that you typically do with other products. I used tweezers to pull away the large chunks of dead skin every few days, but other than that the Gel did everything on its own. After battling with these warts for over 5 years I am SO pleased that this product worked and worked quickly and easily!
Kathleen S.
Mckinney, TX
I didn't have many expectations when I bought this product, because I hadn't researched it and didn't know much about it. my four yo daughter has common warts all over her little hands and after trying to smother them with duct tape and acv (with no luck) I decided I'd give this stuff a whirl before taking her into to have them frozen off.
she's been using it for three days and all five of her warts are drying up and on the verge of falling off. we only put this gel on once a day (before bed) and only enough on to cover the warts, let the gel dry and then put band aids over them. it's working like a charm! she does say it stings a little now that the warts are starting to come off, but I still think it's a way better option than having them frozen!
William S.
Independence, MO
I used to have a few warts on my hand, nothing seemed to get rid of them. I tried everything short of visiting the doctor, including this stuff and while this particular product made a valiant attempt it just did not get to the root of my wart, but only scraping the surface. I finally had to burn out the warts on my own with a pocket knife and a hot flame. It sounds bad, but it worked ten times better than this did.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
This is so much better than any other freeze off version. The gel is much more concentrated and easier to use. This is the first product I have used that actually works. No scars. Just keep at it. This will make them fall off. It does sting a little when it gets to the core but it will be worth it! Will repurchase when needed.
Lenissa C.
I bought this product of n the internet a few months ago to take off some warts in sensible areas and I am very please with the results,it dried the warts and made them fall and no marks, I recommend it
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
I have used many compound w wart removers, the freeze off the gel. I still have my wart!! My finger looks eaten! The medicines in it are literally eating my skin, but not the wart!!
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
It works pretty quickly, though it may take a lot of application and use should be done in conjunction with duct tape or bandages.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work well? I have a wart on my arm and am desperate to get rid of it. How long does it take to effectively remove the wart?
Kailey C.
Savannah, TN
Does this work?
Melanie H.
Would this be alright to use on a 9 year old?

Walgreens