Compost Bin

by OXO

Securely stores scraps, transfers them easily to compost

How big is this compost bin?
Does this work or not?
Does this work well?
Start your review of Compost Bin!
How would you rate this product?
Anthony, FL
Love this product, perfect for diaper disposal! No odor, convenient affordable! Very effective for new mommies and pro mommies!!
decatur, AL
Helps keep the trash smell out of your house and smelling fresh all day. Makes a great compost for a garden
West Union, SC
Love that our house doesnt have to smell like poopy diapers any more thanks to this item right here!
Pendergrass, GA
Great for moms. Great for kids. Average value. Composts waste ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ What's not to like
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best compost hands down . The bin is so nice I love this brand one of my favorite
Doha
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
2,012 reviews
So far we're loving the convenience of this little countertop compost bin. We had previously used a larger plastic bowl for such scraps, and, despite the bin being slightly smaller, it still holds an impressive amount of compostable waste while all but eliminating odors.

The slick interior cleans with little effort and the lid pulls off very easily for convenient disposal. Plus, it looks nice, doesn't get in the way. Highly recommended.

East Brisbane
Such a handy little product to have on your kitchen benchtop to place all those food scraps in as you're preparing dinner (or after when cleaning off the plates). I love having my own compost mix for my kitchen and container garden - this means I can make my own at home, and know there's no nasties in the soil I use for home produce! Great little invention!
New Glasgow, NS
Love it! I love the size, the idea, and the way how it doesn't leave a huge stentch off of it! it makes our compost not have a huge smell across the whole house.
Mississauga, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have this and the one from the city but this makes my compost smell less and it's not as wide so perfect for under the sink.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...