Complex 15 Face Cream uploaded by Alyssa C.

BY COMPLEX 15

This non-greasy moisturizing face cream for dry sensitive skin is enriched with glycerin and squalane to replenish dehydrated skin and help it retain moisture. This fragrance-free and hypoallergenic formula is suitable for sensitive skin. see more...

• I have been experiencing trouble finding a good face crea...1 Answers
Complex 15 Face Cream
  • "I absolutely love this moisturizer. Best one I've discovered yet. It's perfectly light and leaves my skin at the perfect natural level of soft and clean feeling. Never feels oily. Super gentle around the eyes and good for sensitive skin. Originally bought it as a night cream but I love it so much I use it morning and night now. Would definitely recommend!" in 5 reviews
Kaitlyn P.
Lockport, NY
This face cream always leaves my skin soft and oil free I love it so much and use it everyday
Alyssa C.
This moisturizer was first recommended to me years ago by my dermatologist. At that time, I had bad acne and needed a moisturizer that wouldn't make my skin break out. Complex 15 Face Cream feels very lightweight on your skin and once applied it absorbs really quickly. I like it because it doesn't leave a greasy feel or a residue of any kind. I can't stand it when mosturizers make you feel all slimy! On top of being oil free, this moisturizer is also fragrance free - another good point. This product is very affordable at $7, and a tube lasts a long time. Of course most importantly, this moisturizer does what it's supposed to: it moisturizes! So if you are looking for a moisturizer that works and won't make your skin breakout, I very highly recommend this product.
Autumn I.
I had to hunt this down to review it. Not a lot of people know about this moisturizer, but should. I'm from Canada, but moved to Europe a year ago and can't get Complex 15 anymore, and I miss it SO MUCH! This was my Holy Grail moisturizer, and I have tried e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, including all the super expensive moisturizers. In the winter, I mixed a drop or two of jojoba oil to keep my skin dewy during the harsh Canadian winters. I miss this stuff so much and hope some family can bring me a tube or two when they visit next. (Psssst: it's SUPER affordable too! And perfect for super sensitive skin!) But yes, this moisturizer keeps my face plump (plumps out fine lines), reduces redness, calms, soothes, is unscented (hallelujah!), and I'm convinced it has slowed aging. Give it a go if you can find it!
Justyne E.
Uxbridge
Wow I totally love this cream! I am so happy I just happened to come across it in store. I’d never heard of it before but I wash struggling with dry flaky skin as a result on acne treatment. This cream has been a miracle. Not only it it oil free and non greasy but it has cleared up my dry skin in 2 days! It feels great on my skin and works so well under makeup. And a huge plus, it’s only $7! I will definitely buy this again!
Lynette A.
I love this moisturizer! I use this at night (without a serum) and it keeps my face moisturized even during winter in Canada. I like the fact that it’s unscented and it doesn’t leave your skin greasy.
Ela B.
Vancouver, BC
This is my absolute favourite face cream. It has a very watery consistency and absorbs within 30 seconds without leaving my face feeling greasy. It feel like a very solid no BS moisturizer that is very affordable and does not irritate my sensitive skin. I have purchased at least 8 tubes of this.
Erika B.
Langley, MI
Ive struggled with dry skin basically my whole life.  So saying this, I went to the dermatologist and he recommended me this product.  It is my HOLY GRAIL!!  I put it on after I was my face in the morning, before I put make up on, and again going to bed.  Makes your skin feel so refreshed afterwards!  Lasts a long time too.
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
I found this kind of just sat on the surface of my skin & didn’t seem to soak in. My skin felt tacky/greasy after application. I woke up with super itchy skin the next morning. Sadly, I won’t be using this again.
Sabrina K.
LaSalle , MI
This stuff is amazing!!! My favourite face cream! It doesn’t clog pores and doesn’t leave your skin looking oily. It’s also clearing up my acne. Love it! Found it at Walmart for $6.99. Recommend to everyone.
Jessica L.
Toronto, ON
This is my favourite face cream! It has a light, non-greasy formula which makes it perfect to apply. I use this just before bed and then again in the morning before placing makeup on and it is great.
Grace O.
I have been experiencing trouble finding a good face cream for daily use. I was wondering what kind of results people have gotten from using this