Completely Bare Waxing Kit - 50 Piece Kit

Beginner friendly. No heat, no mess. this revolutionary cold wax is easy to use anytime, anywhere. Removes eventhe shortest of hairs. Custom shaped for all body parts. Less bumps & irritation. kit includes: 12 body strips 18 bikini/underarm strips 12 face strips 6 completely bare towelettes dye free/fragrance free see more...

Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Great brand of wax strips, gets the job done when you're in a pinch for hair removal and don't want to go through the fuss of shaving! I also love that this brand is hypoallergenic and gentle on my sensitive skin!
Alexis W.
This kit is a good deal, better than buying the waxing strips separate. I have purchased this multiple times at CVS, and tested it in multiple areas on the body. It is best for thin/soft hair like on the face or even leg hair. It works for thick/course hair- like in the bikini area- but may take a few tries to really remove all the hair. My only complaint is that to remove all the hair from an area it may take multiple tries and multiple wax strips. Otherwise this is great for at home waxing, especially for people waxing for the first time and not wanting to use hot wax! its very convenient how you can rub the strips between your hands and use it right away with no other prep.
Joanna S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Just bought this cause I was in a pinch to get a wax but couldn't get an appointment. I had never heard of it until I came across it at CVS. Just did my arms and OMG,nits amazing!! I've never found an at home wax kit that works this great. Highly recommended. We shall see how it works on bikini line!
Arianna C.
Indianapolis, IN
A lot of pre-waxed strips are not worth the money. They either don't do the job or they're not favorable for sensitive skin. This kit does the trick! I mainly use it for my bikini area and lip stache. It also comes with wax removal wipes that aren't sticky and truly remove the wax. I always warm the strips up between my hands to achieve the best application.
Emily B.
I love this kit!! It works so well and I wasn't disappointed at all! Definitely affordable and easy to use!
Macarena P.
Absolutely amazing! I think it is a good idea for summer body, and I think I can get the best opportunity to use that because summer is getting close!
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
I've never waxed before can anyone give me some advice about this product what to do and not to do?