BY COMPLETELY BARE

For a truly ouchless experience, this lidocaine based formula numbs the skin and provides immediate relief to any discomfort due to waxing, shaving or threading. The unique formula has more lidocaine than other over the counter numbers, like a medical cream. while the spray delivery allows for a clean dry down so your wax or shaving process still provides the smoothest results.

Veronica B.
So I bought this product to try before waxing just to see if it made a difference. It goes on in almost a liquid foam consistency and feels icy cool once it touches your skin. I waited the time it says on the bottle before actually getting waxed and I was still able to feel the sting. It kind of made my skin feel slightly numb but not enough to make a difference as far as the pain. It did help with swelling in the bikini area though. I've also tried it on my brow area when tweezing and again, it didn't make a difference on the pain level. I do feel like it helped with the redness but it's not a product I would purchase again.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
I'm not going to lie but I was almost sure that this product was a gimmick and that it was going to be a waste of my money but I decided to make the purchase anyway.
One use of this product and I'm a fan ! Threading usually leaves me in tears but using this product as directed took the sting out of an otherwise horrible process! The pain is not completely taken away but it was more than enough for me to sit through my threading appointment without shedding a tear! This is definitely going to be a product I'm going to be repurchasing ! 😊
Raven B.
This product delivers. Although nothing will ever actually take the sting out of painful waxing. This product dulls the sensation to the lingering "after-sting": its pretty much kiboshed with this. The only cons is that it goes on cold. Fine on my skin but sensitive types might find it uncomfortable. But then again, waxing in uncomfortable. Not a "miracle product" However ANYTHING helps when getting waxed. Don't wax without it!
Gracyn B.
I would give this product a million stars it is absolutely incredible and it works as soon as you put it on your body. It takes away what would usually be very sore for days. It's absolutely incredible I love it!!!
αмⓐηđä T.
St Petersburg, FL
At first I was skeptical about this product, but I decided to give it a try. I absolutely love it! I've tried only a couple other numbing gels and this is definitely the best one. If you're thinking about getting this I would highly recommend that you do!
Amanda A.
Fall River
I typically get bad razor burns so I figured I would give this stuff a try. Helped chill out my legs a lot from the razor burn. Exceeded my expectations. Never tried anything like this and was impressed.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
This product worked great! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Don't be skeptical, I know I was, but take my word when i say I how much I love it. Smells awesome, does it's job well and fulfilled my needs and wants in the areas I was looking for it to work.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
This product is a gift from above. It works so well that I don't ever want to try anything else. I've used old razors when I had to and got some terrible razor burn, used this product and boom, pain gone. It's true to what it says and that's a product I'll continue to buy and a company I respect. This even works on sunburns! Pain gone or at least better than it was before. 10/10, will buy again.
Kaya S.
I haven't tried this yet but would love to! I have heard a lot of good things about it. I hate the sting after waxing, so this sounds like it would help a lot. Plus the price isn't bad so I feel like it's definitely worth trying!
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
This product makes me feel amazing when I normally would feel uncomfortable. I have always hated how waxing has made me feel so much pain... but this product really took the edge off. I would definitely recommend to my friends!
Amber L.
Wondering of anyone would actually try this?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Does this help with itching too?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Where can I purchase this?
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
Anyone know if this actually works? completely bare Not Feeling It Pre & Post Numbing Mist
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
Would this work on say when getting a small tattoo