Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz

97% of the reviewers received a sample product or took part in a promotion.

Find Shaving And Hair Removal at Target.com! Have amazingly smooth moves with our gentle no-bump shave gel! Our formula not only gives you an incredibly close shave, but it also keeps in-grown hairs and bumps at bay!Plant and floral extracts help condition and smooth skin. Our special blend of essential oils create a protective moisture barrier for longer-lasting hydration. Environmentally friendly beads dissolve instantly when applied to the skin allowing all moisture benefits to be easily absorbed. Chamomile extract helps soothe skin and prevent irritation Gender: Unisex.

Does it become foamy?
[user:emmbemm_] Does this have a strong smell?
When do you use this in your routine? As a shaving cream or as a moisturizer after you shave?
Start your review of Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah H.
Bristol, CT
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Sarah H.
Love this shave gel! I always used creams up until this point and I don't think I'll ever go back. It has a nice scent and it stays clear so you can see while you're shaving. Have a nick or cut you want to avoid accidently shaving? Well now you can actually see them to avoid them! Your blade also doesn't clog up like it does with shaving cream. It left my skin super smooth. I have very sensitive skin and I usually have a ton of razor bumps. I don't leave my blade in the shower, I use witch hazel after, change my blade regularly, exfoliate before shaving, you name it I do to reduce bumps. I have noticed a reduction in them since I started to use this product. Are they gone? No, but maybe with more time using this product I'm hoping they will reduce even more. I will definitely be buying this product again and highly recommend it.
Katie T.
Windsor, CT
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Katie T.
I thought this product wouldn’t work, but oh wow it does!!!! It’s a smooth gel texture and applies easily, and since using this, I haven’t had razor bumps or ingrown hairs on my bikini line at all! I’m amazed and definitely recommend.
Lakisha B.
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Lakisha B.
I enjoy my shave with this product. It smells awesome and it does keep the bumps away. I got this inside of my essence beauty box. And have fallen in love.
Michelle P.
San Diego, CA
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Michelle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this when I'm shaving spots that are prone to razor burn such as my underarms and bikini area. It works so well at giving me a smooth shave. Helps with any irritation and keeps that at bay. I honestly can't shave those areas without it otherwise I'm left with irritated skin. It smells clean and does exactly what its intended to do.
Katie W.
Penfield, NY
I’m not a big fan of shaving creams because I have super sensitive skin, but this stuff is amazing! I typically breakout the day after using any sort of shaving creams but this left me breakout and bump free.
Ariella H.
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Ariella H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Game changer if you want smooth skin with no ingrown hairs or razor bumps. Love this product it's also amazing for my sensitive skin.
Devondra J.
Clewiston, FL
I received this in my Staycation Voxbox and still using it. Lol. I have very sensitive skin, and a lot of shaving products break me out in a rash. Not this one. It applied on smoothly and gave a clean shave. It washes off easily and left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. The only bad thing I didnt like was it didnt give a close enough shave.
Kateland H.
Stanford, KY
It does exactly what it says - IRS smooth, moisturizing, no bump shave gel. The perfect size tube for travel too !
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Wendy C.
Completely Moisturizing No Bump Shave Gel works great with a smooth clean shave we all desire. Plus this gel prevents those nasty ingrown hairs from coming alive. This is used for those hard to reach places that we know so well.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Great travel sized shave gel. Made my legs very soft & smooth. I got a really close shave with my dollar shave club executive razors.