Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz

Find Shaving And Hair Removal at Target.com! Have amazingly smooth moves with our gentle no-bump shave gel! Our formula not only gives you an incredibly close shave, but it also keeps in-grown hairs and bumps at bay!Plant and floral extracts help condition and smooth skin. Our special blend of essential oils create a protective moisture barrier for longer-lasting hydration. Environmentally friendly beads dissolve instantly when applied to the skin allowing all moisture benefits to be easily absorbed. Chamomile extract helps soothe skin and prevent irritation Gender: Unisex.

Can anyone compare this product to Coochy Cream?? The title says it all, however, it is the best shaving “lotion” I’ve ever used in my life, for anywhere… even my husband uses it on his face. That being said tho, it’s too dang expensive for him to be using on his face ($20-$25 bottle). Does it even compare to coochy cream; amount needed per leg for say? Cost for # of ounces in bottle? That kind of info!
Does this product work well for under arms? I need something to help with razor burn there :( Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz ?
Does it become foamy?
Start your review of Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia H.
1,489 reviews
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my second time buying this! I use it everywhere that I shave - legs, underarms, and bikini area. I bought it on a whim when browsing Ulta and fell in love. I really do think it makes a difference. It's a clear gel with a little bit of textured beads within it. It helps you get a nice, clean, smooth shave every single time. I've noticed with using this, paired with proper exfoliation, I have nearly no ingrown hairs. And my shave last longer. Bonus - on the last bottle of this I ordered, it came with a free bikini razor! I would definitely recommend trying!
Sarah H.
Bristol, CT
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Sarah H.
Love this shave gel! I always used creams up until this point and I don't think I'll ever go back. It has a nice scent and it stays clear so you can see while you're shaving. Have a nick or cut you want to avoid accidently shaving? Well now you can actually see them to avoid them! Your blade also doesn't clog up like it does with shaving cream. It left my skin super smooth. I have very sensitive skin and I usually have a ton of razor bumps. I don't leave my blade in the shower, I use witch hazel after, change my blade regularly, exfoliate before shaving, you name it I do to reduce bumps. I have noticed a reduction in them since I started to use this product. Are they gone? No, but maybe with more time using this product I'm hoping they will reduce even more. I will definitely be buying this product again and highly recommend it.
Monique  V.
Sylmar, CA
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Monique  V.
I love this product, makes shaving alot easier, I would definitely recommend. Skin will feel super soft
Katie T.
Windsor, CT
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Katie T.
I thought this product wouldn’t work, but oh wow it does!!!! It’s a smooth gel texture and applies easily, and since using this, I haven’t had razor bumps or ingrown hairs on my bikini line at all! I’m amazed and definitely recommend.
Lakisha B.
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Lakisha B.
I enjoy my shave with this product. It smells awesome and it does keep the bumps away. I got this inside of my essence beauty box. And have fallen in love.
Michelle P.
San Diego, CA
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Michelle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this when I'm shaving spots that are prone to razor burn such as my underarms and bikini area. It works so well at giving me a smooth shave. Helps with any irritation and keeps that at bay. I honestly can't shave those areas without it otherwise I'm left with irritated skin. It smells clean and does exactly what its intended to do.
Ingrid C.
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Ingrid C.
Purchased at: Target
I wasn't a fan of shaving gel and/or foams since I was younger or since I got my trusted venus razor that I thought really didn't needed but after getting my complimentary sample on my #staycationvoxbox I gave it a try. I have to I really like it. As soon as you open it you get this fresh smell that hits you that is so good. It's a nice floral scent but is not strong at all. Then I noticed that I only need a small amount of the gel to shave my underarms. It spread really well & was able to shave really close, no razor bumps, no cuts, no irritations. What I love is that it contains essential oils and chamomile to help you out with smooth skin and the chamomile also helps in preventing irritation. Love having these ingredients in my products to help aid my smooth skin. I have to say that after using Completely Bare am a fan now of there shave gel and will be adding it along my razor now. Loved the feeling and look of my smooth underwear and especially my legs.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Savannah M.
El Paso, TX
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Savannah M.
I really enjoyed this shave gel ! I had little to no razor bumps! I like this product made my skin so soft and didn’t dry it out like some shave gels do
Katie W.
Penfield, NY
I’m not a big fan of shaving creams because I have super sensitive skin, but this stuff is amazing! I typically breakout the day after using any sort of shaving creams but this left me breakout and bump free.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ariella  H.
Completely Bare Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel - 6oz uploaded by Ariella  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Game changer if you want smooth skin with no ingrown hairs or razor bumps. Love this product it's also amazing for my sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle R.
il y a un an
CapricornBeing S. il y a un an
It worked well for me, but if you have overly sensitive skin there, I'm not sure if this would be the right product for you.