Completely Bare Hair Growth Inhibitor - 6.7 oz uploaded by Samary L.Completely Bare Hair Growth Inhibitor - 6.7 oz uploaded by Alysha S.

BY COMPLETELY BARE #8 in Hair Regrowth

Wonderfully scented with lemongrass & green tea, this body moisturizer contains cb tri-complets andcapislow, which is proven to: reduce hair density by 50%, reduce hair length by 30%, reduce hair growth by 55%. for best results apply twice a day, results will show after 28 days. 6.7 oz tube. see more...

Jon A.
I’m a 51 year old happily married heterosexual male. I hate pubic hair. Always have. I didn’t start removing it until I was in my forties. I have tried different things over the years, but I have to say, I love this product. After a close shave in a hot shower, a 1 inch squirt of Completely Bare Don’t Grow There gets applied. It smells fresh and not like a perfume. It isn’t greasy and it dries in a couple of minutes. A second 1 inch squirt about 12 hours later does the trick. It doesn’t stop all hair growth, but it definitely slows it downs, softens the regrowth dramatically, and conditions the sensitive skin in the area. I’ve read pros and cons for this product, but personally, I love it.
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
This product has not worked for me. I've had it a few weeks and don't really see any difference at all. I will say, it does smell great!! So I am not upset about it, it smells so fresh and clean and the scent really stays with you!! The product is very affordable. I think I got it at Ulta for around $9. In the products defense, I have very very fast growing hair. Like 5 o'clock armpit shadow by noon. I have PCOS so I think that maybe that's part of the reason I haven't noticed a difference. I guess I'll just shave my pits 3 times a day until I can get laser hair removal :) I don't think I would recommend putting this on your face if that's what you were thinking of doing.
Grace A.
Framingham, MA
I use this for my underarms. I have really thick coarse hair and my hair just grows back super fast. Totally recommend this product. It works!!! Hair is lighter in color and thickness. So satisfied! Definitely going to buy seconds and thirds.
Robyn P.
I really want to love this. The smell is great and it's a non-greasy feel. However, every time I use it, I notice a huge amount of razor bumps that drop up on my thighs. It's bumming because I really do want to use this but I guess it'll just have to be put off to the side for now.
Joann C.
Today is the second time i used this lotion and I love it. Every time i shaved my legs they would be pokey the next day i hated it. Since I used the lotion the first time it made my legs feel soft and the next day my legs were still soft and not pokey. If you hate shaving everyday you must give it a try its so worth it.
Erin P.
Indianapolis, IN
So I've been using this for a couple weeks and it has already started making a difference my hair isn't growing back as fast as it usually does. I can't wait to see how great it works when I use it for the 28 days.
Lesley C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have PCOS and deal with horrible facial hair growth. its annoying. I saw this online and it had great reviews so i decided to give it a go. In the first two weeks I noticed a difference. The hair on my face was taking longer to grow back. Where as before this product when i skip a day shaving my facial hair was longer, after this product it is noticeably shorter. I have only started using this (once or twice a day) so i can only imagine how it will do in the long run. Its a great product and has yet to give me any ingrown hair issues (like other products have). The smell to me is slightly citrusy but its light enough not to bother me. It moisturizes really nice too, not heavy and greasy.
R M.
Yea its been around 1 and half weeks since I have been trying this product. Though its a bit early to say, it does seem like there is a difference in density. It makes sense to be regular with one product and use it for at least a few months. Hopefully I will update my review soon positively. This product is a excellent moisturizer, its made my skin very soft. But hope to see real results soon.
Rachel C.
Tuttle, OK
Has a good scent and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I have been using this for 1 month on my legs and have noticed that I need to shave less often. I won't go as far as to say it stops hair growth all together but it has defiantly slowed down. I will purchase this product again and see if the results are more noticeable in month 2.
Iliana F.
Love this stuff! I found this at ulta and was hesitant to try, but i needed a new moisturizer anyways so why not try one with added benefits! The smell is fresh and not at all harsh or chemical at all and it absorbs quickly. I have been using it for a week or two and it says to wait a month for results but so far I love it and would definitely repurchase!
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH
What does this product smell like? Is it harsh or pleasant?
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Is this safe to use on sensitive areas like the face and bikini line?
Emma D.
Philadelphia, PA
Do the ingredients in this product seem harsh? I feel like if it's inhibiting growth, there could be a lot of chemicals...
Diana A.
I am excited to try this product. Where can I find it and how much does it cost? Can this be used all over your body?
Crystal S.
Parkersburg, WV
I have Alopecia Universalis. Would this product help with any hair growth?