BY COMPLETELY BARE

An innovative technology that allows the wax to shrink-wrap around the hair follicle,wax surrounds follicle, not skin. excellent for sensitive skin- very gentle, resulting in: smoother skin, less redness & irritation, minimized bumps. kit includes: 5 applicators, gloves 2 completely off towelettes, 3 oz wax see more...

Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm really excited that these strips were included in one of my beauty subscription boxes! I have been using another brand for most of my adult life until I sampled these. These worked extremely well on my face and do not irritate my skin like some other brands do. Any wax left behind is easily removed with soap and water and doesn't require oil like some others. Great product at a great price, will definitely repurchase.
Bali M.
Asheville
I got this from Ulta online because I wanted to try hard waxing my troublesome chin hairs. It was MESSY and I can tell it’s going to be a learning curve. However, my face is baby smooth and I think this will be incorporated into my weekly routine. Disappointed that there’s not more wax in the container though.
Leslie P.
Houston
If you're looking for a great thick coarse hair removal, you have found it. I have been using this wax for a little over a year now, and I would definetly recommend it. It has given me great results, and now my mom and sister use it. It is a little bit of wax, I only use it for my armpits, so if you're trying to wax your legs I would recommend buying a couple more. It is a small amount of products that's the only con but it's a very successful home hair removal.
Monica L.