Complete®  Multi-Purpose Solution Easy Rub® Formula uploaded by Nka k.
Complete®  Multi-Purpose Solution Easy Rub® Formula

BY ABBOTT LABORATORIES INC. #9 in Contact Lens Solution

With its non-cytotoxic formula, COMPLETE® MPS helps safeguard eyes against pathogen penetration through reliable disinfection, even in noncompliant conditions.

The proprietary formula supports the eye’s natural defenses:

• Surfactant: Poloxamer 237 is an effective cleaner that is also gentle on the eyes1
  • Electrolytes: Four beneficial electrolytes help promote a healthy lens-wearing experience1
  • Disinfectant: 99.99% effective against common ocular pathogens2

• Is this comparable to leading brands in regards to cleani...1 Answers
Complete®  Multi-Purpose Solution Easy Rub® Formula
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
Ive been using contacts for like more than ten years and i always use this solution. Works great and moisturizes my eyes. I have so many contact cases i don't know what to do with them lol. They're very affordable.
Nka k.
Charleston , SC
I get the complete multi purpose solution easy rub formula at Walmart.
I tried so many contacts solutions and they all work well, so I don't see a need to buy a big name brand.
I like the fact that they give you as a bonus a cute contact container.

Mina T.
Arlington, TX
I bought this product all the time when I lived with my parents (because they would pay for it) and now that I've moved out I can't help to spend $20 on contact solution but let me tell you one thing....it is so freaking worth it. I've switched to a cheaper solution and have the worst dry eyes all the time and do not feel refreshed when I put them in. THIS PRODUCT IS SO WORTH IT.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I love this contact solution! I've been using it on and off for over fifteen years - it was the first solution my optometrist gave me when I first got contacts. Since then I have tried other solutions and I always go back to Complete. It is just so refreshing and calming. It's my favorite!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Surprised this brand is still manufactured unless they've changed the formula. I had two serious cornea infections while using this brand and I was changed to opti free. No more infections and healthy eyes! I would not recommend!
Becca L.
This is a good standard contact lens solution. For the person who doesn't really have too sensitive eyes, any contact solution works well enough. I like that most are easily accessible at Target. They are also mostly at a reasonable price for people.
Leiha M.
Recently switched to this brand of contact solution.  I have been having a huge issue with dry eyes and this has helped so much! The price is not much more than the store brand and is totally worth it.  I would recommend for others to give it a try too!
Brianna P.
Used to use this but recently found a different one I like a lot better. If I had to use this I would because it did its job when I used it but don't plan to go back to it anytime soon. Overall it's an ok product for its price
Jamie B.
This is the only contact solution I will use. All others dry or irritate my eyes. The price is fine because it makes my eyes feel so comfortable. I love it compared to anything. I recommend it to anyone.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
This has been my go-to contact solution since I started wearing contact lenses. It's so easy to use and does everything in one solution. Coupons are sometimes found in the newspaper circulars for this and I stock up when the grocery store has it on sale.
Nichole J.
Is this comparable to leading brands in regards to cleaning your lenses and how is it for sensitivity? Does it sting?