BY COMPLETE MEDICAL SUPPLIES

Powder free, Size: Large, Ideal for health care personnel with acute sensitivity to powdered gloves, For laboratory procedures where powder-free gloves are prescribed, see more...

Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
I have sensitive skin and the powder in standard gloves causes my skin to itch and break out in hives which also causes severe dryness. These are a lifesaver. I love them and keep a personal supply in case I run out at work plus I use them at home for cleaning and food prep.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I used these when I was staining some furniture. They did not break or rip any skin when I took them off. The gloves did the job at keeping my hands stain free.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
We use these gloves are work. I haven't noticed anything particularly different about them compared to other plastic gloves. They work just fine.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
I use these to clean the toilets. They're nice enough. A little too big, but the other smaller ones are hard to fit into too.
Gabriel A.
Bought a box of these gloves and they are great to have around the house. You never know when they will come in handy.
Ravinder K.
I use these gloves when I'm cleaning my house and doing something involving the bathrooms
Christina D.
Nampa, ID
Are all gloves latex free?