Complete Medical Supplies Complete Medical 1073A Walker Folding Trigger Release Adult with 5 Wheels

BY COMPLETE MEDICAL SUPPLIES

Easy pull-up trigger release feature is ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity, Durable, composite trigger release resists cracking and breaking, Sturdy, 1 diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight, see more...

Arya A.
Unfortunately, I had to take advantage of this when I tore my tendon in my knee. It was an amazing asset in walking around the house when I could barely stand on my own. I received this from Patient First and of course, I will be keeping it if ever needed in any emergency.
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product help me so much when i had gotten surgery on my back tjis help me get up and walk little by little today i give thanks to this product that help me get around my house i truly recommend this!!
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the same type of walker my great grandfather had after his stroke, he loved it, and even bought acessorys so we could sit on it next to hom if it wasn't in use.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great for those with limited mobility and/ or impaired balance. I'd add tennis balls or sliders to the back to let it move more smoothly
Claudia  B.
Ipswich, MA
So much fun love having this around the house super helpful and fun love it