Complete Medical Supplies Cando 14

Complete Medical Supplies Cando 14" Vestibular Balance Disc - Red

BY COMPLETE MEDICAL SUPPLIES

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Cando Vestibular Discs are inflatable discs that mimic both the movement and shape of an inflatable ball when used on any seat. It acts as a dynamic cushion to activate major muscle groups. Use it on the floor as a standing disc for balance training, proprioception and strengthening of the lower extremities. Can be deflated to 1? thickness (mushy) or inflated to 2? thickness (firm). Each disc has one nubby side for tactile feedback and stimulation and one flat side. see more...

Complete Medical Supplies Cando 14
Complete Medical Supplies Cando 14" Vestibular Balance Disc - Red
Review (1)
Anjali B.
Castro Valley, CA
I purchased the Cando Vestibular Disc from Amazon about 3 months ago. Since I suffer from patella-tracking disorder, my physical therapist recommended strengthening my knee by using balance techniques. So far, I have been using the disc to complete daily balance exercises, such as standing on one leg and keeping my knee steady. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with knee pain. However, I don't enjoy using the disc as a seat cushion, because the texture is very hard and spiky... it certainly takes a while to get used to! If you don't mind the pointy surface, I'm sure sitting on the disc would improve your posture and tone those upper leg muscles over time.