Complete Medical Supplies Cando 14

Complete Medical Supplies Cando 14" Vestibular Balance Disc - Black

BY COMPLETE MEDICAL SUPPLIES #88 in Fitness Equipment

The Cando Vestibular Discs are inflatable discs that mimic both the movement and shape of an inflatable ball when used on any seat. It acts as a dynamic cushion to activate major muscle groups. Use it on the floor as a standing disc for balance training, proprioception and strengthening of the lower extremities. Can be deflated to 1? thickness (mushy) or inflated to 2? thickness (firm). Each disc has one nubby side for tactile feedback and stimulation and one flat side. see more...

Complete Medical Supplies Cando 14
Complete Medical Supplies Cando 14" Vestibular Balance Disc - Black
Ashley S.
Vista, CA
As movement specialist, I use this a lot in therapy. It is a really good way to train balance. Start with easy movements first, such as standing on 2 feet, ensuring you have good control. Then, move on to more complex movements to really challenge your balance!
Emily N.
We use these discs as therapy interventions. They keep hyperactive kids from jiggling and distracting themselves. I these are not just for kids though! They are great for helping adults work on their core strength.
Regan D.
Olathe, KS
I'm a dog trainer and I use these to teach body awareness and fitness for canines and humans alike! I use this item daily and it has helped many dogs! I got mine personally at a thrift store. Best purchase ever!
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
These are great if your going through physical training. When I broke my elbow they had me use this to balance and regain strength in my arms. Yes it is painful but it does the trick!! Not too expensive
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
Highly recommended for those who want to add to their at home workouts! Stand one foot on one and practice balance. Great for stretching out the calf muscle.
Lauren F.
These are great for working out your core to increase balance, but also for hyperactive kids/adults. I sit on it while I study because I hate sitting still.
Gina P.
Manistee, MI
Great tool to improve balance. Also, great addition while using Dumbbells. Inexpensive for the amount of times you will use this tool! Easy to use
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using the balance disc to work on, exactly what it's meant for, my balance! On top of that, it's great for a core workout. When I was trying out roller derby, we had to skate around the rink in super low squats, using this disc helped me to get to my low squats and hold them. I love how I feel my core toning while using this!
Kelsey S.
These work well and are very helpful when working out I would purchase more of these for family and friends
Stephanie H.
Spikey indeed. A friend of mine gave this to me and I had absolutely no clue how to use it. After some research I somewhat see a point in this product. An excellent way to train for stability and core strength.
xristina t.