BY COMPLEATS

Calbee Shrimp Chips Wheat Puffed Snacks: Baked to a golden crispy crunchA baked light snack, with a touch of shrimp see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth H.
These taste delicious! You may be a little skeptical because they're shrimp flavored but they are good and addicting. They're the perfect mix of saltiness and crunchiness. These are my favorite snack~
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I am so fricking addicted to these things. At first they sound gross right? Shrimp flavored chips that aren’t even really chips? OMG. First of all, they really do taste like shrimp. But in a salty, magnificent way. They are slightly sweet but savory at the same time, and SO crunchy. I can’t even find enough superlatives to describe them. The best thing is that I’m the only one in my house that likes them so I don’t have to share. I usually buy three or four bags at a time.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
These chips are so good! These are the perfect mix of salty and crunchy. It's hard to stop eating these because they are so tasty! They have a mild shrimp taste that isn't offensive. I'd recommend any adventurous eater to try these.
Rikka I.
Delicious. Mild fishy flavor and smell. If you have ever had a pet turtle and fed it tiny shrimp, this smells like that. They are perfectly salted and seasoned. Warning: they are addictive and have a cheeto crunch to them.
Rayna E.
I am obsessed with these chips! The flavor is perfect and so is the price at my local Oriental store that I get them from. I do wish more stores carried them, but I don't mind making the drive to my local oriental store and supporting a local shop! If you haven't tried these and love shrimp...you will love these! They are also perfect to pack into lunches or your hiking trip.
Macey M.
College place, WA
I absolutely love these! I remember as a kid my dad would always buy them and we would all come home from school and sit and watch spongebob, while snacking. Such great taste and amazing crunch!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
On the surface, the idea of shrimp chips sound gross, but in reality, they taste delicious. I discovered these at the supermarket, and my mom and I tried them out. I would recommend them to others, and they taste unique and good.
Catherine M.
Memphis,TN
I love these so much ,but not everyone in my family like the smell. I think these shrimp chips are better than any chip I have ever eaten . There salty ,crunchy just out right Delicious .
Shrimp chips are very good but not that healthy for a diet. If it was made with less oil it would have been better but you would not really know until you try it you self. So Rembrandt to buy shrimp chips but only if you are not a. Diet or you could be just do not eat them at a strict diet. But take at you own risk and try the
Angelica S.
One word...BOMB! This is my childhood snack and it is so affordable and cheap. I love it. The flavor is just perfect and I love it. You can purchase these as any asian grocry store!