BY COMPENDIUM

Compendium 5.8x8 radiant blooms notebook see more...

Taylor M.
I love the designs of these and it is great for organizing because I use different colors and patterns for each school subject. I use a lot of the stationary and school supplies from this brand and I have no complaints about any of them.
Hannah M.
Evergreen, CO
These are pretty, sturdy, and have plenty of pages. The downsides is that they can be rather pricey for a notebook (Upwards of $5) and they are not college ruled. Personally I hate when the lines are wider.
shu s.
Really cute yet simple little notebook. I used to keep them to write down my thoughts and dreams. 5 bucks is overprice
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I really like this notebook because it's fun with the flowers I just wish it would've been a little less expensive
Amber P.
I like the fact that you have different opinions. You can pick so many different prints. I like to use this to organize my notes for different classes.
Bruna s.
Achei muito lindo chamo muito minha atenção adorei bastante folhas, e delicado gostei mesmo, super feminino com as florzinhas