Compeed Blister Cushions, Medium, 5 ea uploaded by Lindsey L.Compeed Blister Cushions, Medium, 5 ea uploaded by Erica S.

BY COMPEED

Compeed Blister Cushions Helps Protect Blisters to Stop Pain Fast! 2 Stays in Place for Several Days* 3 Fits Like a Second Skin Compeed Blister Medium Cushions provide optimum cushioning from rubbing and pressure. They fit like a second skin and stay in place for several days* *Individual experience may vary. see more...

• I'm going away on vacation where we will be walking a lot...1 Answers
  • Could this be put in place to prevent the blister? Or is ...2 Answers
Rukee L.
This great for those new pair of shoes you want to break in but also save our feet from crazy blisters. Or those cute shoes that always give you blisters no matter want. I got a few sample way back when at a shoe store and I fell in love. I've bought these time and time again. The casing it so small that I just keep it in my bag at all time because you never know when you'll need it
Lindsey L.
Absolutely amazing! Anyone who gets blisters easily regardless of what shoes they are (like me) - these will save your feet both preventing and helping existing blisters! They stay on and come in different sizes for different areas - highly recommended!!
Emily D.
Massillon, OH
These are FABULOUS! I am a shoe lover and no matter how cute, they are sometimes painful and can cause blisters. These little pads can be put over a blister or even used as prevention before you get one if you know you will! They keep me pain free all day at work or a night out!
Erica S.
I've heard so many great things about Compeed that I needed to try it myself. I'm so glad that I did! I lift weights, run and do HIIT 6 days a week. I train for mud races. That being said, my feet get a lot of blisters. After running a mud race in September and still having issues, I picked up the multi pack of Compeed at Walgreens. The price was decent, about $6-7. I used one on my pinky toe and one on my heel for my last race. The one on my heel stayed in place the entire time and I had no blisters. The one on my pinky stayed somewhat in place and I still had slight blistering. I was very pleased at the performance of this product in helping me protect the sensitive areas of my feet. The product itself is very soft, pliable, great cushion almost like s second skin. I would highly recommend this if you have skin irritation from running or even from wearing high heels.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Fits like a second skin and protects so well that you will not know you even have blisters! After getting a half dollar sized blister on my heel while exercising I decided to try out these pads. After cleansing with an alcohol swab, I attached the clear jellyish Compeed pad. Not only did it felt completely imperceptible but it was clean and difficult to spot as well. This stayed on for 3 days- through daily exercise and showering (twice daily) and completely protected my foot from blistering farther. I couldn't even tell I had a blister until the patch wore off- this is seriously amazing and I would highly recommend.
Laura S.
Chelmsford, MA
These are truly amazing. I developed a huge bubbly quarter-sized blister on my heel after a three-mile walk with the wrong kind of socks and thanked my lucky stars I had a free sample of this to try out. I figured it might make it easier to walk around at work but I had no idea it would make it feel like I had no blister at all! It didn't happen immediately, at first it just lessened the pain/discomfort so I could walk at my normal speed but then I forgot I even had a blister! I can still tell where the blister is because it is a different color but this cushion has been on for a day and a half and thats about a day and a half longer than the Band-Aid method.
Kendra C.
I love love love these. Always keep these in my suitcase as it's always when I travel that I seem to get blisters. Plus who wants to stop having fun to find a Walgreens, right? These are perfect for making your feet happy. They stay put even after showers. They're priced right and fit well. Way better than band aids.
Mindy C.
These are amazing. I got a sample in one of my subscription boxes. I started a new job and had to wear brand new shoes my first day, as you can imagine I had a blister on thr the back of my heel, I put the cushion on the next day and went back to work. the cushion worked wonders, I couldn't feel my blister like I have in the past when getting them. The cushion stayed on and completely healed my blister.
Isabella I.
Baden, PA
I love these! They save my life while walking around Europe! These are great always have a special day with sandals that give you blisters. There even easy to store in your purse. I absolutely would repurchase.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I tend to use these on blistered feet and they are quite pricey for what they are, they help with blisters as there’s a comfort to it but they don’t last long I find they curl and come off and aren’t durable at all and just go soggy and fall off in water
Sonia M.
Could this be put in place to prevent the blister? Or is it only for after you get a blister?
Stacey T.
I'm going away on vacation where we will be walking a lot, I have a sample of these but was just wondering about the durability and if they are long lasting? Trying to prep for vacation and wondering if it's suggested to go buy more for precaution.