BY COMPASS BOX

Elegant flavours of vanilla cream, toffee, coconut. see more...

Angela M.
Fantastic !!!!!!!! I have found out that their isn’t a better gift to present to a cranky husband than Compass Box Scotch Hendonism.
Instant smile .... instant happiness !!!!!!!!!
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
One of my friends handed this to me with a huge smile on his face and simply said " tell me what you think." I had no idea what it was, it looked a bit thin and had a strange smell like sunscreen or that Nivea cream my grandmother used in the little blue tin. I really didn't want to taste it. When I did taste it it was a sweet pistachio almond cookie taste, similar to a biscotti. It was truthfully very tasty and I enjoyed it once I got over the way it smelled.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!!
Kerrin E.
Simply the most delicious, decadent, lovely whisky. Perfect for a non-scotch drinker or a connoisseur. Sweet vanilla notes complement the nice strong finish. Amazing.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Esta nunca la eh probado pero muchas personas dicen que es muy buena bevida para tomar tendre que probarla i traerles una resena
Chasity P.
Richmond Hill, NY
Feeling fancy? This bottle is fantastic. Not to mention it is high quality scotch that tastes great. All 4 thumbs up.
Annie  K.
West Chester, PA
One of their best whiskeys. My boyfriend is a bartender and he turned me and my friends on to this stuff
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
This product is absolutely delicious! So smooth and rich! Couldn't ask for anything more!
Ana O.
Es uno de los mejores que he probado, realmente vale muchísimo la pena, me gusta mucho!
MARCELLA W.
Paranaguá
This whiskey is one of the best I've ever had, buttery taste. That it is worth repeating the doses .. If you could take all the day before bed. I love they. Is very hot.