BY COMPAQ

HP Refurbished 14" EliteBook 8440p Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i5 processor 2.40GHz, 3MB L3 Cache 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 250GB SATA hard drive Store 166,000 photos, 71,000 songs or 131 hours of HD video and more DVD-RW drive Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n connection built into your PC 14" HD+ anti-glare LED-backlit display NVIDIA NVS 3100M Graphics Additional Features: Smart memory card reader 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x eSATA/USB 2.0 combo port, 1 x FireWire (IEEE 1394a) port, 1 x headphone/line-out, 1 x microphone-in, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x RJ-11 port, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x VGA port, 1 x ExpressCard/54 slot, 1 x docking connector, 1 x secondary battery connector 6-cell lithium-ion battery, 30-40 min range battery life Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here ) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: 1-year warranty Restore partition is installed on the hard drive What's In The Box: Power cord 6-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. This product was leased by a business or pre-owned for possibly several years. Since this product has been used, it may show some signs of wear, but rest assured, it see more...

Compaq HP Pre-Owned, Refurbished Silver 14
Compaq HP Pre-Owned, Refurbished Silver 14" EliteBook 8440p Laptop PC with Intel Core i5 Processor and Windows 7 Professional
Thom S.
Manheim, PA
I love this computer. I really struggled with the decision to buy a refurbished laptop but figured since it was for one of my children's homeschool classes, I'd give it a try. I have been very happy with my hp EliteBook. It looks new and I was able to use it right out of the box. It has word processing software and is very fast. It has suited our purposes perfectly.
Tabby J.
Cookeville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't like this one as much it is very slow and crashes a lot we recently lost everything on it so not to big of fan with it if it was ft aster and graphics better I would understand but right now no thankyou
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
I was skeptical of refurbished. It looked new and it was in i was in its box. It has worked for me. and since it refurbished. it was less money
Juliana P.
Laton, CA
Very good laptop, have been using for the past year. It holds a lot of storage and information, I would recommend to purchase.
Erin E.
Great product, would recommend to friends. Very true to description provided and meets expectations .
Tracy C.
Clifton, NJ
Great product highly recommended easy to use for all ages can't imagine life without it