BY COMPANY C

Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
The sizing is unbelievably inconsistent. Just unbelievable,
Among other items that didn't at all fit, I got 2 bodysuits.
One of them was so small that the shoulder straps didn't go higher than my waist. The other was so large in the body that I would have had to take it in several inches... on each side.
I sent back most of the items I bought there, all the while paying for return shipping.
I now have a store credit that I have been trying to use but keep having to send the items back so I'm in an endless cycle of returns and return shipping charges.
They offered me a discount for all of the trouble but refuse to honor the discount on sale items. So... I should buy a full priced item that I'm going to have to send back anyway, just to use my discount?
That just makes no sense at all. The discount for all of the issues I'm having with them should be honored on any item.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The only thing is that the company is not the intended recipient of a new job, I am not sure how much money you
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados...  Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Maybe G.
cartagena
Muy bueno es maravilloso y único lo recomiendo ppr su calidad siempre demostrando ser excelentes y eso me gusta