Add a Photo

By COMPANION
Companion® Stainless Steel Bowl.
Your trusted friend®.
No-tip/non-skid easy to clean.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Plainfield, IL

I have 4 of these bowls for my dog! I absolutely love them! The rubber on the bottom keeps them from slidding!! Best bowls for dogs who love to move their bowls!
Isabel O.
Isabel O.

My cat loves his bowl. It's easy to clean and I love the rubber bottom so it doesn't slide around. It's stylish and goes with everything
Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
Columbus, GA

These bowls are awesome they don't slide around or skid up the floor and easy to keep clean i loe using tem they don't get all slimy and scaley
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Bronx, NY

Great bowl I own 2 mastiff and this is what my vet recommended.he said they do not collect as much bacteria As the plastic ones, I also like that they don't slide all Over my kitchen thanks so much for this👍👍
melissa s.
melissa s.
Brenham, TX

Great pet bowl! My dogs currently use this bowl. It's very durable and large enough for both of my small dogs to enjoy at the same time. Great product!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Norphlet, AR

Great bowl had one for years. My cats fight my dog over it lol. My pit mix is the one that has this bowl. It's been great for many years.
Danyeil M.
Danyeil M.
Mount Airy, MD

Have this bowl for my puppy it's is perfect size do she doesn't eat to much. She did however get the rubber piece from the bottom off and tried to eat it.
Hayley R.
Hayley R.

I like to feed my dog out of bowls like this because it's easy to clean, and it's cheap. Good quality 👌
JANET G.
JANET G.

This is awesome!! very modern and fits in with our décor. I would recommend this simply for the style
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL

Is anyone else's puppy slightly afraid of their bowl due to the sound of their dog's food in it? lol

Join Now