Companion Stainless Steel Bowl

by Companion

Ahold® Companion® Stainless Steel Bowl.
Your Trusted Friend™.
No-tip/non-skid easy to clean.

Is anyone else's puppy slightly afraid of their bowl due to the sound of their dog's food in it? lol
Start your review of Companion Stainless Steel Bowl!
Sonya G.
Lineville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
I have five big bulldogs I get the stainless steal that has the color on the outside so that I can keep the bowls separated! Hands down the best dog bowls ever they come on a large enough size and durable against even my 100+ lb baby!! I definitely recommend to anyone who struggles with bowl chewing!!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have this bowl.Well,my dogs have this bowl.Its great to put their dry food in,but not water.Not much water will go in.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Great little bowl for my cats I always leave 2 bowls full of hard food 24-7 I like how it's right at their correct level has the rubber around the bottom for a good grip easy to clean (I scrub it about once a week) can of course be put in a dishwasher as well. Inexpensive but works
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: PETCO
I love these for our pets they are so helpful to use, keeps the water cool and cleaner. Easy maintenance on these products and price is not bad. I would make extra larger ones for 2 or 3 dogs to fill less. At times i put icecubes so the water last cooler. I would continue to buy and refer to friends and family.
Rose R.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 of these bowls for my cat one for her food and one for her water. I like that they have a grip on the bottom so that it does not slid on the floor. And I like that it's stainless steel. I have a cat she just turned one and she is mostly black with a little bit of white.
Nickie S.
Middletown, OH
I have bought plenty of bowls for my best friend ebony. She acts like a person so she's very picky. These bowels someone gave me and she loves them. Food don't stick to the sides like the other ones.
Maria Z.
West Bend, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: PETCO
I loved these bowls dont get me wrong. They work. They work too well. I found out while using them, my dogs nose rubs constantly on the inside which is rubbing his nose off. His nose isn't black it's pink. We went to plastic after this happened. Not as heavy duty, but his nose is coming back. *vet told me cause it's the metal in the bowl, she sees it alot.
Donna R.
Mercersburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Companion Stainless Steel Bowl uploaded by Donna R.
These dishes are great! Easy to clean by hand or with the dishwasher (top rack only) I couldn’t believe how deep they were too. Our dog takes a half cup of food in these bowls so I bought the one that holds 3 cups.
Krystyna  Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Excellent Quality - The Best I've Seen I have a lot of experience with dog bowls. I have probably tried them all, and the good, old stainless bowl is the winner.
Alora G.
King, NC
Purchased at: PETCO
These gripping bowls are great, they don't move around on hard surfaces! They are easy to clean and affordable too. All of our fur babies have these they exceeded my expectations.