BY COMPANION

Ahold® Companion® Stainless Steel Bowl.
Your Trusted Friend™.
No-tip/non-skid easy to clean. see more...

Misty ∞.
Portsmouth
Got this for our kitten after I got tired of watching her chase her bowl across our tile floor. Now it's stays in place while she eats thanks to the rubber bottom.
Haley K.
Covington, Ky
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchased two of these bowls (food and water) for my cat. Reasonable pricing and looks very nice. Good quality and I would definitely buy them again, but I don't need to because they last forever!
Miranda V.
I had to buy these bowls for my dog because every plastic bowl I bought him he would chew up and make a huge mess in his kennel with it but these are durable and he doesn’t try to chew on them as much. Good product
Roma Y.
Oued Zem, Bani Malal Khenifra
Hello ,
My name is Romayssa rafihi creator of ROMA YSSA , a channel review website that focuses on beauty and fashion and

. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of Companio stainless steel Bowl I would be able to put together a honest blog post review of the product on ourCHANNEL .

I will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the blog post .

Once the review is complete I will run a competition for my subscribers to win the product, that is unless you would prefer I send it back to you which I am happy to do.
If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.
My mailing address and contact details are below.

ROMAYSSA RAFIHI
Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
Marijane G.
GUELPH, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought two of these for my dog. Very nice looking an easy to clean my dog likes them I'd definitely recommend them I think they will also last for a long time
Nayara G.
Muito util para cachorrinhos e gatos comerem e nao quebrarem pois cachorrinhos e gatos podem se machucar ou fazer muita bagunça.