BY COMPANION

Companion® Rabbit Food.
Your Trusted Friend®.
Complete and balanced nutrition.
Made with added vitamins. see more...

• How does this food compare to other rabbit food?10 Answers
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN
Kids talked me into getting a rabbit for them went to the pet store clueless this is the product that they recommend for us rabbit seem to enjoy it we didn't have a problem with it
Kathryn E.
Got this for our family pet rabbit and he loves it! Our rabbit is full grown and we have been switching foods a lot lately! Happy that he's found one he loves!
Allison C.
Youngstown , FL
Aww! Rabbits! My neighbor used to have two gigantic rabbits. They were so cute. I don't remember their names. But I bet they ate this food.
Jimena G.
Last week I had to run to the store and buy some more food for my pet and I found this. I think he liked more than the old one
Logan T.
Hilliard, OH
I recommend you get a higher quality pellet for your rabbit some rabbit foods like this can get your rabbit sick.
Monica C.
Bought for my rabbit ! He loves it and can't get enough ! Good price and great product !
Brenda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My bunny loved this food sells for good prices and healthy for bunnies so great
Natasha f.
Scotland, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My rabbit loves theses I don't like over feeding him so a limit it so it will last longer I do make shore I stock up and get him other treats to I try to get him the same food but if they don't have it he duz he others ones wag is one of the names of the food
member-7760a
I have 9 rabbits and they all love this! Whenever I put the tray in they come running to it. This is the greatest my rabbits will forever love these they just can't get enough of it! It's actually a miracle because they never ate the other brands. I would definitely recommend this product.
Paula B.
My 2 pets really enjoyed it, it is good quality and good packing resistant. You can find it on mostly every pet shop or online so do not think it twice and buy it. Your pets will be really thanfull to you.
Allison C.
Youngstown , FL
How does this food compare to other rabbit food?