BY COMPANION #15 in Dog Nail Clippers

Companion™ Nail Trimmer.

Your Trusted Friend™.

For cats and dogs.

Professional non-slip grip.

Stainless steel, rounded tip blade.

Quality guaranteed. see more...

Companion Nail Trimmer for Cats and Dogs
  • "So, I have bought these because I have heard great things about them." in 1 review
Megan C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 5 dogs and they hate getting their nails trimmed but these are the best clippers I've used. After I clip one on each paw they calm down and they cooperate a lot better. I like how these trim them clean and doesn't crush the nail and how there's no loud disturbing noise.
Lindsey P.
Arlington, TX
I got these when my chihuahua's nails started to get way too long and scratchy. I didn't want to go and pay a groomer a lot of money when I figured I could do it myself. These were super easy to use and from what I could tell, didn't cause my pup any pain.
Danielle D.
Austin, TX
I bought these for my cats, i rarely ever get the chance to use them because they are scared.. but i did a few times and they work great.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
So, I have bought these because I have heard great things about them. Unfortunately, I am too scared to use them.
nasha m.
The one thing wich is so dangerous of cats is nails when a kid and a cat is there the main thing what u will need is a nail trimmer i wish i had one of them god help me please
Keshia D.